# StdAS - 13.12.2009 :: @ ctf 8 - 4 ~dzz~

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RSS

I spam, therefore I am. <a href='/showthread.php?t
Aug 6, 2007
@ ctf matchcomment:
@ ctf said:
dzz flung around some blah chat about dm'ing and botting n stuff. Don't think they seemed to realise that we were playing a game of "whoever gets the least points has to drop next map as we have 7 players. No launches" ;D

~dzz~ matchcomment:
~dzz~ said:
Nice and clean 6v6 war. Was actually really enjoyable, even though they raped us bad, crazy ctfers. We still pwned them hard and won 4 maps. =)
"how about uta update new cheat protections? leave join,leave join nice lols" /Dim
"helios hook?? naja the server failed on target ;) // gg @ctf" /JayCe

Full match report...

LOLED @ctf war comment !

NO LAUNCHES ! aka we're so beautiful and so strong :):)
(Same in war aka doing a turnover with player

So if i remember you just failed some launch on Golgo1, Siege and best was golgo2 when you won with launch when our temple defender crashed :rofl: ..

Btw David forgot to mention this point aka many troubles with server for us (many ppl crahsed) and everytime nobody sitting in @ctf

We didn't expect to win vs all this "good fraggers" anyway but be less arrogant next time :cool:

Actually even if you feign the guys who didn't play seriously (we owned you on rook, mazon hehe yes noob map for you but not really in fact ^^, and you failed hardly on siege...)

Anyway GL in div1.. You'll need more launch i think !!!

In my opinio with real strong teams.

MI5 - @ctf : 8-2

IKEA - @ctf : 8-3

:rolleyes::rolleyes: bai