std match v IAS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Silence

they always come back
Feb 18, 2002
LMFAO!!
played first 3 maps 4 v 6 lost all 3 then server and score reset then our 5th player came in we got to 7 4 but IAS won those first 3 maps so 7 7 draw
was a real fun game but is another match we would have won if we had full team :(

lo NmW :wave:
Was a shame tonight was not as good as it should have been. This was to have been the big match for division 4 this month, as the winner would almost certainly have been promoted.

Given a non crashing server and full teams it would have been a very good match. We fell to pieces a bit after the crash, and u had player problems at the start.

I did resent the implication that *=)IAS(=* were unfair in not rescheduling (given just 20 minutes notice that NmW were struggling to get players)

We are a fair team but we will not reschedule (at such short notice) if a clan can not get together a full team on the night. If you had come to us a day or so before then it may have been different and we could have rescheduled.

I have 3 kids and play in 2 clans so rescheduling a match at 20 minutes notice is not possible. I have to make sure the kids can be looked after by Mrs Arse so that I can play, I usualy do so several days before a match. Many of our clan members play in 2 or 3 clans, so scheduling can be hard.

We have been in the postion of fielding a team of less than 6 on several occasions as we would NEVER resort to using mercs. We have never expected the other team to field less players or reschedule, this is the league and it is up to each clan to make sure it can get enough players.

This should have been a very good match, and I would really like to have a friendly just to see who would win with full teams.

This draw is going to make the final promotion to division 3 very close. May the best clan win.
(I should say good luck in div 3 NmW but *=)IAS(=* will kill me if I do...)

yeah was short notice i know but i accepted the fact u didnt want to reschedule
im glad we decided to play in the end nearly gave u forfeit win before the match
we played with 5 and if wasnt for the fact we had 4 for the first 3 maps we would have beaten u :D
i still think its funny u think ape was a merc he switched his nickname to [NmW][Bossk] more than once during the match

Please accept my apologies for implying that Ape was a merc.
It's Bossk's fault for playing so well.
Just so happens Ape is the name used by a very good div 1 player and when your arse is being kicked it's easy to try and find an excuse...
Promotion is going to be so so so close.
Good night ! :wave:

i must appologize for missing this match. it is the first match i have ever missed and was my fault for misreading the schedule. i thought it was 20.00 start.
i hope you guys arent too pissed but it was a genuine mistake. sorry m8s.:confused:

Originally posted by §ioux
what ???? ... if that is for real then fuck the league ... i'm out!!!!

sioux m8 just because server and score reset 3 maps through the match doesnt change the fact IAS won those first 3 maps

just wish we had won riverbed]|[ 1 sec to go FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
We won 8-4 with 1 player less ffs. If IAS had a bit of dignity they would recognize it. But no, it's win at all cost (or draw). Btw Hugh Jarse ... u say u play for 2-3 clans and u complain about merching ... rofl STFU!!!!! We never used any merc although 99% of the lower div teams do it ... but it's like i said, benefits go for those that cheat and lame. I guess the real world finally took over the virtual one :( .... i think we NMW should start to play using the league REAL rulez ... that is merching and aimboting like hell !!!!

Last edited:
I play insta for ((LG)) and std AS for *=)IAS(=*

*=)IAS(=* is an std AS clan only.
Some of out clan also play pro AS and TDM.
As I understand it playing for different clans in std AS, insta and pro AS and TDM is not mercing.

As for the complaining about mercing I was out of order and apologised for it. We have been victims before.

i think we NMW should start to play using the league REAL rulez ... that is merching and aimboting like hell !!!!

Why should you, all you need to do is field a full team. You beat us last time fair and square, and I think you may well have done so yesterday if you had fielded a complete team from the start

Last edited:
some more pics i should have posted before:D

Attachments

• shot0068.jpg
    shot0068.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 63
last 1

Attachments

• shot0075.jpg
    shot0075.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited: