Start

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

.Terror.

Sep 22, 2003
Holland
oke thats it start this as leuuge.
dont care about spawn time dont care how many maps dont care how fuckt the servers are .
just start it ffs peepz are loosing intrest even admins are loosing it .
so 4 the love of ut2k4 start it fuck let it be the same as cb and work up from there its time 2 frag some peepz

Me thinks the impatient peeps should make a pick up chan So the 2 clans can find an extra player or 2 if they are short and play some matches there with the poll settings then. So then you could post your experiences I mean you can play some friendly's if your so hungry to play it doesn't really matter recording the score on a webby tbh :P

aye, i'm pretty keen for an update at least ;)

in the meantime, i'll try and get me heaqd round this pickup thingy......or someone else can confer all their knowledge on me and we'll set up {R-C}2k4 server for it.

Unofficially of course...

It isn't finished yet, so I doubt it would be very enjoyable.

The polls were there is give people waiting something to do/a way to interact before everything starts. Perhaps if you'd like to offer your services to the team things might get moved and completed.

I imagine there will be an announcement to say its complete.
Then a beta test stage of a month or so
Then the league will start, and be tuned from there.

That is, when it's done.

I'm sure there would be plenty of people willing to offer our services if we knew what exactly u needed us to do, what ur having problems with ... what still needs finishing. We aren't all psycho's :P

apart from rel@x and d0h I wouldnt even know who to ask about the new league, its being kept all quiet. Who's the bosses? who do we talk to?

Well, as it stands atm, i think it kinda turned into Relax being the boss, if you really want a name... He seems to be the only one that knows the league site code and did far the majority of it.. Sadly he's very short on time.
So with the quiet thing theres not really much to say.. From what i can mention out of the pocket the new site still needs some admin functions, and a small graphics update.
Actually the more you ask about the league, the more time Relax will have to spend answering questions.
Progress really isnt the best at the moment, but like you've probably heard before, we are not that far from going live.. Sadly things keep delaying..

/me pops up.. Unfortunatly like doh and some others have mentioned my time is v. limited. Work and RL are taking up a lot of time and mainly energy ...

The league site "front end" is done apart from some gfx stuff i'm still waiting on, although that isnt really top priority..
The back end (admin) needs some additions (coding)

The main problem lies in the uscript part atm. What I and others could need is one or more good uscripters who are v. good with ut2k4 uscripting in particular.. We are having problems getting the server setup mutator working. L0cky developed this so we could automate server setup, seeing no one wants to end up having no servers to play and having arguments about that. Also it takes a lot of time being around setting servers up.

The basic idea of this mutator works, but we are having some small techy problems with it.. If you can help there please contact me on irc (if possible).

So far L0cky developed it at start and Polle had a look at it as well.

What we also are doing now is gathering a list of ppl who want to help being admins(thanks for the people volounteering so far :thumb:)

If i had a choice this league was running already, but unfortunatly things didnt turn out that way. :|