Star Wars Episode III

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Menace

I eat babies!
Nov 10, 2001
Grunn, Netherlands
Anyone gonna see it tonight/tomorrow?
I'm going to the premiere with a couple of friends tonight, I hope it'll be good.
I haven't really been "waiting" for this movie for a long time or anything, but now that I'm going to see it I'm a little exited, dunno why :D

Anyways I'll post a short review here after I've seen it :P

im watching it at 12.05 tonight
im not holding out for a great film but i wanted to see it before it gets panned by everyone....

Reactions: HUEY
going for the digital version :p:

hehe no, wanna see it in theater, dno when tho :)

Today ist the DAY...

Maybe iam the only one in this Forum who have seen all Parts in the cinema. I remember well on my first contact with this ownage Movie... In the other cinema runs that "Meteor" Movie.. but all pale in comparisons to Star Wars...

seen em all in the cinema, asssuming the re-released/remastered ones count :)

probs go see III tomorrow or friday :)

Going to see it tomorrow, can't wait for it. Have seen the other 5 again over the last weeks, impressive how much I forgot. I'd really like to know how C3PO is getting the golden look and Obi Wan his new name :P

28th.. so still a few days ahead.

but meanwhile u can tell me how it was, without spoiling too much info :P

booked my tickets now... shud be sweet :D

Though, i ent bin able to get ep1,2 to refresh myself! I guess ill have jus av 2 rememba the hard way :(

It pretty much kicks Ep I and II's ass, even though it has some frustrating moments...
Transition from The newer episodes to the older ones was impossible to do obviously, because back in the days when the other movies were made everyone thought the future meant huge, lit buttons in all colours and unstylish interior colours in spacecraft, remember.
So it basically seems as if the technology before the Empire was much more sophisticated and "modern" than Tie fighters and so on.

Apart from that it certainly had it's "Whoa, this is really cool" moments and they were plentiful compared to Ep I and II and maybe even some of the older Episodes, though I prefer not to compare Episode I, II and III to IV, V and VI.

Last edited:
can we spoil tag all responses to this i know there have been no spoilers so far but its only a matter of time ... so can everyone spoiltag there posts giving critiique or comment

Cheers

Yep seen it an hour ago. IMHO episode 3 avoided many of the mistakes that 1 and 2 made xept for the sound overflow if u know what i mean. And its way darker then 1 and 2. Im a Star Wars fan and i prefered the old ones over the new ones but this movie kicks ass is funy as hell in some parts (R2 TOTALY OWNS!) got some brilliant sabre fights and another show of yodas amazing power. But i wont give much more away i think every1 already knows how the story will end but thats it so far :) | imo this movie realy shows the dark side and not only some evil guys with black cloaks.

Oh and those who say U CANT HAVE SEEN IT YET OMG! Well i have and i could proof it but not without major spoilers i just were lucky to get some cards for a special premiere at 19gmt (20cet) on the 18th :D But if u have seen it u will see what i ment with r2 owned :)

EDIT : huh how do i do spoler tags?

I've really enjoyed watching it today (20:00). Nice movie, deffo better than episode2. nothing more to add, Fury and Menace sumed it up pretty good. :)
Well I noticed some mistakes in the movie and some scenes were not quite logic but I'm way too tired write more now. :tired:

I thought it was a mess. Too many elements just seemed "forced" to me. I'm disappointed, sadly. Hard to put it all into words.

Great movie.

A shame that is has to "connect" to episode 4, thus alot of stuff is predictable.

The betrayal twist of the clones was awesome tho.

I've been waiting for this movie for some time now and it was Great lol, I enjoyed it alot :D

Last edited: