Staff Needed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Well most of the site is up and moving :) But we still need more people to do reviewers, so if you fancy being a reviewer please drop me an email or post here :) Also since G has quit as record zone ermmm updater, we need some1 to take over the position, so if your interested in that again lmk :D

And thanx to all those who have done guides, I will try and get the remaining ones up asap, keep em coming.

Rofl & Lmao!!! Errr...I mean how dare you Finny?
Xav is just as smart as me (err...hey don't laugh anyone)!
Btw Phear Xav is especially good with animals, if that helps you makin your decision:
Xav.jpg

Last edited:
I never see any of the pics you post rogie, only the almighty evil X.
at topic: Phear, what have reviewers got to do ? write articles about reviewed maps or what ?

tsu, it works for me, although all i get is a link (some option in this board I clicked to save having to download huge images)

anyway just copy the link, go to main geocities site and then paste it from there.

Stay in topic ppl! :deal:

<--- wants to help :D Im stuck with a 56k from across the pond for the summer, so I have nothing better to do :crap:

Me and xav will team up on this one... we'll sort it out together ok xav?

I got some suggestions already..

Ill laff at yyour atempts and belittle all your efforts.

Gen76
-Just doing my part-

No Problem, i can do it too, what about Ninja, if we will make it together? That would be cool...

Ultr@$onic

i would love to do the record zone maybe i could help ninja out with it if that is ok with him

i dont do much for uta and would like to start

Last edited: