sry

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hardcore

(Taki)
Jun 8, 2001
Germany
sry for that matchcomment.
dunno who wrote it but it wasn nec or hyd.
judgin from the style it musta been katsch.

what can i say except SORRY !

u know what i think of you and how much i like playing against you.
so maybe when i find time to play again, we can have another match and enjoy that one then.
( + leagueserver 4 i suggest )

thx for the match mates
(can't say gg or something like that cuz i wasn't in it etc.
but i know that katsch can be an idiot (looking at the matchcomment).
he can be a prick to many many ppl.
but if one really knows him (which takes time) he is a great dude.
he just likes to make ppl think he's an dick...
and i wasn't able to change this aspect of his ego in the last few years :(

so: thx for the nice words about the aak-style, which you wrote regardless of how the atmosphere must have been!
so plz forget the childish behaviour of some of us and keep in mind how we normally are... :\ )

thx & cYa all :)

aww i lurv you :cuddle:

i know it was a crap night and the servers are always a struggle when playin you lot but it's always fun... katsch was very pissed off after the match i hope he doesn't think we did too many things wrong ... else sorry

i think he'll be calmed down a little now, was fun playing you lot, you might have deserved the win but it ain't over till a clan reaches 8 and some of you had to go bed :(

(i'll never be angry at katsch he's cool but them new players are :gay: :P)

Nice one Taki. :)
Was a bit afraid to make a thread myself cos I didnt play anyway.

Yes it's a little bit hard for our pro squad atm due to many inactive players.
Taki is busy with school atm and i screwed up my gfx card which took me several days to fix.

It also didnt help that all the matches for this month were played within 3 or 4 days and my gfx card decided to go tits up exactly on those days :\

I still remember our 8-6 match a while ago which was one of the best pro assault wars ive played in a long time.
I hope we will meet you with an organized team that can play the full match next time =>

nice to hear from you :)

i was a bit shocked when katsch and i had a talk after the match
it was a shit game, but as far as i can see it wasnt anyones fault, it was just a server fuckign up :/

anyways, thx to the guys who stayed and played on when we finally had another server

i hope this wasnt the last game vs aak