^^ Spot the weirdo ^^

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Vitz¥^

=]????[=
Feb 11, 2002
Wynyard
k, i got a weirdo type question for u all.

My girly is doing some research into a slightly bizarre topic and needs to know some info about condom manufacturers out in OZ, basically what im asking is if anyone here has been to Oz what condoms did they use / see for sale when they were there....

i know its a touch bizarre but help would be most appreciated :)

Greetz,

Vital.

Last edited:
An Australian goes to buy a condom at a nearby chemist.

The lady behind the counter gives a choice of three types. German, French, and Australian.

"What's the difference," he asks?

"Well, the Germans are quite active. They have 7 in the pack. One for Monday, one for Tuesday, and so on." "The French are very passionate people. They have 8. One for Monday, and so on, and 2 on Sundays." "The Australians, well, they have 12."

At this, the Australian swells up with pride, Really 12?

"Yes, 12. One for January, one for February...."

shop button says "Tell a Mate" ...!! :rofl: and their shopping chart is a "Trolley" !!!1!1! :rofl: and they are advertising an event called "National Herpes Gathering of Australia" :lol: :rofl:

anyway.. (hehhehahahe...ok) Here's the sensible part for your research;
those brands ya asked mate, seems to be Durex, Saturn and Trojan.. kinda internation brands those, ye..?

Vital*Signs said:
btw, is there any chance of gettign a half way sensible reply in here? :p:

Did you seriously expect you could get somewhere by asking it in chit chat? Half the people here are still tossing over a women's underwear catalogue..

.. well except natsi who's prolly jerking while looking at a pic of unseen.