Speedy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have proof AIMBOT works on server..........UTPURE5.9 and LEAGUE AS 1.35c

i have all send to CRAZY SQUIRREL........

AIMBOT ruin UT........;)

soz for aimbotters.......;i dont love the f00kin user of aimbot

Can we cut down on the idle speculation please, all it leads to is flaming :)
So what if a clan suggests the other is cheating? How many match reports don't suggest it when a clan loses :\

If the two clans want to discuss it amongst themselves then fine, if they want to discuss it with the admin team (they havn't in this case for some reason) then by all means.
But posting a thread everytime someone else makes a slight accusation in a match report isn't "intresting", its boring and silly.

If you want to be nosey and find out why they said it then ask them in their forum. :)

)[IDC]:) I wonder why the best RIS players kept hidding their netspeed...

just redicolus (exuse my spelling). they were talking their portugese launguage and we got tired of that so we just toggled mute enemy. pathetic complains.

instead of complaining they should consider playing with more than 3-5 players that jumped in and out of the server ;)

Its intresting :D
I dont care why they wrote it but i do like the fun reactions on "Another fun warreport" threads

So beware warreports, im watching:cool:

Originally posted by Iceman
*waiting for screenshots* :rolleyes:

We played RIS rght after IDC did, and at first most there team did have 'mute' on. If it was to hide there net speed or not i dont know, but you couldnt see it.

Also, the 1 or 2 people who left 'mute' on were snipers (Which were very good at sniping) however, when a spammy non snipe map can on RIS where well lost.

Im not saying they botted, but thats what happened in our match with them.

Originally posted by Ligisten
)[IDC]:) I wonder why the best RIS players kept hidding their netspeed...

just redicolus (exuse my spelling). they were talking their portugese launguage and we got tired of that so we just toggled mute enemy. pathetic complains.

instead of complaining they should consider playing with more than 3-5 players that jumped in and out of the server ;)

1. When 1st IDC players got in we always talked in English we only started to talk in PT because u were talking in ur own language.

2. I was the first to get in the server an one of players was already mutting enemy msg's. The other players toogled after you lost the first (and only) map.

3. It was not IDC that started the flaming

4. I apologize for IDC flames, although It's kind of hard keeping ur m8's cool when their being headshotted by 8% PL players.

5. The number of players that IDC takes to a match is our problem and not yours.

6. RIS are, in my oppinion, the most arrogant clan I've played.

7. This post is being posted one day after the match, and after 8 hors sleep so i mean everything i write in here.

8 Sorry to UTA about this post but some thing had to be clarified.

Originally posted by Crazy Squirrel
Can we cut down on the idle speculation please, all it leads to is flaming :)
So what if a clan suggests the other is cheating? How many match reports don't suggest it when a clan loses :\

I dont think this was for losing the game. We've lost a match on Saturday and we didn't start flamming them.

If the two clans want to discuss it amongst themselves then fine, if they want to discuss it with the admin team (they havn't in this case for some reason) then by all means.
But posting a thread everytime someone else makes a slight accusation in a match report isn't "intresting", its boring and silly.

If it's the admins interest we can discuss with them what caused these acusations from our side. We have some interesting facts we could report. But then again who can prove them? Its just our word againt their's...

nearly impossible to proove now, but 1 fact is true and i'm not accusing no one here!

but aimbot are back.

but talking about it, just does 1 thing, people will look for it, and try to use it!

here a proof that a lot of people use it

lamers.jpg

Last edited:
come on ppl... the ONLY reason mute was on was that idc spoke to eachother using say insted of teamsay...i have the log to prove it. when the match against dark started it was still on. so? u r just naging about it because u think we suck and u lost. and idc, about the flaming...dont come arund with your bullshit cos I can very much understand portugise and again I have the log.

well, if u wanna discuss it youre more than welcome to join #-=[RiS]=- and if u ask nicely I might even get u some demos to prove things....whatever u r trying to prove but u r just gonna be dissapointed...

otherwise please stop the implying the aimbotcrap.

or as u would say it:
"<utaBot4> 2:05 : 12)[idc]( Soul_Net: filhos da puta"

The great part is that well Pain as we all know is portuguese :D and he knows what FILOS DA PUTA means lolol
lmao :D

BtW one day you will probably understand what IDC is talking about and then dont come here to flame
;)

Other thing is the so called SHIT CLANS and im my opinion im making a pressing inside my clan to get restart in order to see how mutch they can call us mercs and shits like that after 8-0 defeat :P

Oh well RIS lololol get a life ppl and try to play unstead of flame !

And about IDC its a shame they cant put a full team in the server but well RIS thats not a thing u should be proud cause after all you have lost one map 6vs3/4 lool :P

Status
Not open for further replies.