Spam!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

UNVID

Sep 4, 2001
Canada
Whoo this forum has got way to many bells and whistle. Plus umm where do people live that the week does not start on monday?

Also where does that backstabbin shield spawnin ghosttown play. I owes him sum kills.

thx.
:sofa:

Originally posted by UNVID
Whoo this forum has got way to many bells and whistle. Plus umm where do people live that the week does not start on monday?

Also where does that backstabbin shield spawnin ghosttown play. I owes him sum kills.

thx.
:sofa:

:wave:

I live in Canada and I got yesterday off. :D

<- Missunderstood

Nay, I am Canada, so Labor day is a holiday. They Monday thing was about all the questions i had to answer to sign up for this forum. One of them said something like. 'Where u live what day of the week does the week start on?'

Anyway, Digz that is why i am hidden behind the couch...

>> Also where does that backstabbin shield spawnin ghosttown play. I owes him sum kills.

lol, :D :D :D

hehe.. I'm good at hogging shield and armor and ammo, :)
I don't play often anymore, hehe... occasionally, I play at those pro dm deck 16 servers.. e.g those HF| clan servers..