Space Game FPS

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

DraizeTrain

UT's Official Corrie Street Aficionado
Jun 8, 2001
Internal Exile
Does any1 know of any decent FPS space games? The sort where u fly about in a ship/fighter shootin ppl. I suppose im looking for a modern equivalent of say Elite or X-Wing....with multi/lan options of course :)

Any ideas guys?

Freespace 1 & 2 are good, also try X-Wing v Tie Fighter & X-Wing Alliance (new releases of the X-Wing Series).

There was also an online only game like that, by Microsoft i think, that was apparently very good, but I forget the name of it now.

yeah x-wing was cool!Freespace look nice,got some screenies Here
i will give it a try :nod:

Originally posted by Phear
Freespace 1 & 2 are good, also try X-Wing v Tie Fighter & X-Wing Alliance (new releases of the X-Wing Series).

There was also an online only game like that, by Microsoft i think, that was apparently very good, but I forget the name of it now.
think u mean freelancer but it isn't done yet

No its not that cos this is definately finished, was released over a year ago, Lightning (my brother) played it for ages, it was subscription based.

Allegiance is good but fucking hard coz u can't practice offline. Freespace 1 and 2 seriously rocked. Awesome fun and if u fuck up a map 3 times on the trot, it lets u go on to the next one. ummm...I heard

Edit: Allegiance is real cheap now but hard to find