Sorry Guyz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dragon

Jun 8, 2001
Portsmouth!
but as its coming up to the new yr i would like you guys to know the truth, u all suck cock and are crap at playing the pink trumpet!

I talked with some ADC members, they all really disapprove your action, Dragon. Infact, I even contacted Basdo about this matter, and behaviour like this shouldn't be allowed in our friendly community. I hope appropiate actions will be taken against you. Have a happy (BANNED) new year, and I hope you will fall of a tree into a pit of lava.

sneez i was adc even b4 u thought about them maybe even b4 u played ut, adc loves me always ave done always will and if they deny, the lie!

noone knows dragon.
its vague claiming to have played ut before sneez, hes been around from very early on.

still if you were serious and you sounded so, dragon, then you should know that you are very stupid if you fail to see what sneez ment to say.

well in my oppinion (and my oppinion counts more then everyone else's here, please dont ask me to explain tho because u wouldn't understand) sneez is a battyboy

further more dragon is a kinky buthole addict and apart from that sobo is from saxony which is something that should be prohibited by law

good night

sobo m8 i have been around early on, my first clan was indeed [ADC] under the name of Massacre and then further more i changed my name onwards to dragon which is how i have stayed for at least the past 3 maybe 3.5 yrs. but i have not heard of sneez b4 recently which may mean he had an earlier name, which if soplease enlighten me to what it was and then maybe i shall appologise if i am wrong!

Dragon said:
sobo m8 i have been around early on, my first clan was indeed [ADC] under the name of Massacre and then further more i changed my name onwards to dragon which is how i have stayed for at least the past 3 maybe 3.5 yrs. but i have not heard of sneez b4 recently which may mean he had an earlier name, which if soplease enlighten me to what it was and then maybe i shall appologise if i am wrong!
SNeeZeR15 -> SNeeZeR -> sneez

xb7 said:
well in my oppinion (and my oppinion counts more then everyone else's here, please dont ask me to explain tho because u wouldn't understand) sneez is a battyboy

further more dragon is a kinky buthole addict and apart from that sobo is from saxony which is something that should be prohibited by law

good night
:spit:

Who are u Dragon????

Never heard of you
yeah who is he? And who are you "Lawless"? Where am i? omg :tired: