Something to do with your hands when there's nothing better to do....

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hugh(_I_)Jarse

If the van's rockin', don't bother knockin'
Jan 17, 2002
Ramblin' Man
When I was a kid (in age not mentality) and at school, one of my friends could do that trick where you spin a pen round your thumb.

harmonic_small_anim.gif

I always wanted to learn how to do it, and now through the power of the mighty web I can!!

http://www.pentrix.com

The ultimate covert way to distract people in a meeting, pull a quick Neo Bak Combo or a fingerless thumbaround. No one will say anything, but they'll all be thinking "That guys a god, I've always wanted to do that. I bet he's a ninja".

pwned I can do that! used to do it at school but usually fucked it up and hit someone, can do it easy now tho - do it to help me think. Looks class it's well worth praccing.....peeps think "wtf how u make pen stick to ur thumb like that" loool pwned I am the pwnz mwhaaaa!

oh a massive tip....it's much easier to do with a pen that is heavier near the "nib" end! like ones in picci that have a grip etc :D

Last edited:
webcamed me doin one, had to shrink it and compress and i dont think I did it very well cos it isn't to clear...but u get the idea :D

Last edited:
I could do that with 20% success rate too in school... had to stop after i hit my mate in the back of his head during our swedish lesson:rofl:

lol i still do that when im sitting at my desk even now ... its a fucker of a habit as one time in ten thge pen flies off and hits somthing leaving ink marks on it ffs ]

the trick is to hold the pen near the end not the middle and gently rub imov your fingers rather than try and flick it round :)

if you lift your thumb up as you do it you can get a good 720 out .. even a 1080 without it flying off

do it on a rollercoaster and id be impressed :p:.......er roll a joint that is hehe :p: