Some PUG ideas...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said that the last time and the time before Stormblast. Isn't this the 4th time you have left the league/pug?

Try not sabotaging launches on purpose then next time. You are lucky you didn't get a ban for it tbh.

@Useless: lol'd :lol:

Try not sabotaging launches on purpose then next time. You are lucky you didn't get a ban for it tbh.

And you were just flaming and not playing, isn't that a valid reason to get a ban aswell :p: (as a pug admin)?

And you were just flaming and not playing, isn't that a valid reason to get a ban aswell :p: (as a pug admin)?

Of course it isn't! Don't you know pug admins are completely immune to anything they do wrong (and they frequently do)? The @ in #utapug is like a card that says "I can be a gigantic worm-filled cunt and get away with it"

Last edited:
I vote we throw Torp to the sharks! (aka -@!!!)

:fingers: you stoke nub!
ps. Ian Thorpe doesnt think Phelps will win 8 gold medals!

TAKE THAT!

pps. :lol: useless, u liek.. craeck me upz!

You said that the last time and the time before Stormblast. Isn't this the 4th time you have left the league/pug?

@Useless: lol'd :lol:

It is not, it's the 3rd time i quit, 1 was due personal reasons, but came back a year later, 2nd YOU didn't had an op, but left coz of childish behaviour all over the place, and many pugs got fucked up back then.

Now it's only because of you, i'm immume for all the lol spam, all the :clap:'s I even like to get pwned by wish and mc because that's the only way to learn how to dodge them!

It's not really a statement or something, but imo SOMEONE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SHIT! -@ Torp! :)

There was a thread previously with pug information, currently there is onlya rules page to help you not get banned. someone came on IRC recently and said they didnt realise !pughelp was a command even though the topic every time they join has "Welcome to the UTA Pug Bot - To begin type !pughelp" Some people will just not be able to use whatever help is given :D

It just occured to me that you're talking about me :rolleyes: Do me a favour MyM, don't make me look bad in a thread which I made to try to make lots of other people look bad. Good man :thumb:

Yeah, I'm really banned, Mc didn't like me making fun of him banning someone for killing him on a public and saying "d0ng" when they did :rofl:

in all seriousness though , i think a better admin that is fair should run the pug maybe MyM, Mcneill is a big child who bans people he doesn't like for no reason and seeing as the pug is where the league mainly is now its probably an issue for the league in general. i'm not bothered my self about being banned that much as im allot more inactive , but i guess others who are very active would not like being banned for stupid childish reasons , regardless of it being mc's server or whatevere the league is mainly revolved around pug now so it's an issue that could kill the league imo.

in all seriousness though , i think a better admin that is fair should run the pug maybe MyM, Mcneill is a big child who bans people he doesn't like for no reason and seeing as the pug is where the league mainly is now its probably an issue for the league in general. i'm not bothered my self about being banned that much as im allot more inactive , but i guess others who are very active would not like being banned for stupid childish reasons , regardless of it being mc's server or whatevere the league is mainly revolved around pug now so it's an issue that could kill the league imo.

First i laughed IRL about the banning comments and why!!!!

And yes MYM as admin god!

If you believe that Uzi's ban was because of commenting on why XR was originally banned - people are more gullable than I thought.

Uzi is banned for making personal insults at me, my family, my 'wife' and Inspire, Torp, Twnz and several others are witness to that.

Uzi believes that because hes friends with Martz it brings him some immunity and he always wants to try to bring down pug as best he can. For someone who posts in the thread "people still play UT?" and does not care about PUG you sure do go to such lengths dont you by trying to PM and spam every admin in every waking moment. Don't think that your fooling anyone with your tactics.

XR - People know your character, you write child consistently in your posts - people who write child this, child that are themselves children trying to look all adulty on a forum. Noone cares - sooner you get that the better. I for one don't care about your opinion and UTAPUG is there to provide non-assholes an alternative to publics.

I see 50 people on pug channel, I see these days 6-7 pugs on average, I only see two people on the long term ban list and since you and uzi have been banned there has been 3 general bans for people leaving mid pug without finding replacements to which they apologised and said sorry. If you think that this will kill the pug after 2 years of it being around you need your head examined.

Some of the suggestions on a non joking side are quite useful useless. But due to not having the source of code is quite difficult to modify unless a new pug is built for the league.

So here is a suggestion: If people believe that UTAPUG being around 2 years has not provided any fun for them or better experience to publics - nor has it contributed to keeping the league alive then when the server runs out in about a month, instead of renewing it - we shut the entire system down. Then we wait for a new server, channel and for one of the admins to make a working pugbot (if they can be bothered) at which point what happens? Leauge admins are in control, do you think that people who leave mid game or piss about are going to get alternative treatment? Do you think that the pug will have more people playing that it does right now? Do you think with the addition of Uzi and XR that we are going to get a 100% increase to pug activity? UTA-STATS statistics shows the success of UTAPUG, I tried to bring UTAPUG to the league once in past and it was not succesful, this was my second attempt for the community and thankfully it worked out.

I might not get on with everyone in this league - people can hate me or love me thats fine - I will however never accept any personal abuse to me on a family level, ever. Phear banned GRZ once over an issue family related and he was every bit entitled. So don't automatically assume that admins are robots - they are not. Constructive suggestions about how the channel is run is always welcome, before the popularity of the pugbot I asked the League admins to get involved - not because I had too, other than LAS and the IRC channel itself nothing is league owned. I wanted their support in ensuring a succesful pug and want that for the future.

I want to know if anyone, human, would accept anyone being personal to families they love, to time and money invested and thanks to the last 6 months contributers to keep the server running for the community for people to act in this way? If UZI apologises for his comments towards my family I will unban him. DJ himself was banned for 2 weeks himself for saying something uncalled for, he apologised to me, he said he was drunk and didn't know what he was saying, it takes a bigger man to admit his mistakes and say sorry than someone who just ignores their mistakes.

That's the summary - people are free to choose if they want UTAPUG or not. My PM on IRC is available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.