Some of my music again

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

!r!e said:
you only do it as hobby or you did/do kinda education ?
what are your favourite vst instruments and effekt plug ins ? me thinks the spectrasonics instruments and the waves plug ins own :D

I've been composing as a hobby since 1990 or so. Have never had any formal education on it or anything, have never even taken piano lessons although I should've.. I suck at actual playing the damn instrument :lol:

Uhmm.. my favourite VST instruments.. well the ones I use mostly are definitely FM7, Absynth and the Spectrasonics Trilogy/Atmosphere. But I'm mostly using samplers and orchestral sample libraries so I don't get to use VST instruments that much, mostly on basslines and pads. I also use Reason sometimes for some basslines and ambient stuff. About plugins, Waves ones rule indeed. I use TrueVerb all the time and L2 when I'm mastering stuff.

Reactions: yako and sneez
Like it very much. And I got this file a few days ago and I've listened to it nonstop :D

your song would really good fit in a movie in my opinion :D caus of no vocals and the sound itself, sounds like a typical soundtrack

very very well done m8..

sounds like bg music in a tragic fight in some knights movie.. very hot atm! :D

reminds me of vangelis !

koom if you anit got a job doing this you should have thats top stuff, pimp your stuff round game companys / film studios ;)

Ajax said:
reminds me of vangelis !

koom if you anit got a job doing this you should have thats top stuff, pimp your stuff round game companys / film studios ;)

Nah. I'm more comfortable working as a programmer than a composer because my composing style isn't really suited for professional composing. I hate to compose if I don't have any inspiration and that's what you would have to do as a professional composer.

don't we have that pwned-n00b-song allready as UTA-soundtrack :D

And kooms, nice to know ya won (again), it was a superb entry