Some new BB tags

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Martz

Staff member
May 26, 2001
Try these out, see if they are any good.. :)

BB Codes are used around text for links, changing fonts and stuff. These ones are more for effect and doing some facnier stuff, if you can think of anything you would like including, let me know.

Glowing Text

Place [*GLOW=COLOUR]Around[/GLOW*] the text (without the * in it) and it should glow the colour you specify
red
green
yellow
etc.

[shadow]Shadows[/shadow] Make any text have a shadow, so put [*shadow]around[/shadow*] around your text. (without the * in it)

Blured Text

Blur text like
this
by putting [*BLUR]around[/BLUR*] around it (without the * in it). Not very usefull really, but thats life.
ICQ numbers.

Embed ICQ numbers into a post using the [*ICQ]5618477[/ICQ*] tag. Returns: [icq]5618477[/icq] (without the * in it)

One slightly bad thing about these is that they use table properties, which means they seem to start a new line. Otherwise, you want more? :]

REMOVE THIS!! REMOVE THIS!!

OMG OMG... Zombie´s SIG makes me :barf: !!

It looks like a Gay Homo Bar :P (No, i haven´t visited one if u are thinking of that!)

used summin like this
---glow
-----blur
-----/blur
---/glow
-/quote

now this site lookes f00ked ;)

[shadow][ICQ]116399165[/ICQ][/shadow]

Last edited by a moderator: