soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

we have a game in hand on stoke aka your massive 2 point lead won't last long! xx

and our 5-1 loss was to a good team , not a shit one! lol (aka 0-4 to sunderland)

Last edited:
hehe

mickey_mouse_cartoon-1100.jpg

38973.jpg

What else could you win XR? Dont be so deluded.

Van Der Vaart, Defoe, Pavlyuchenko, Kaboul, Corluka, Assou-Ekotto, Sandro - Even Gomes and Bassong.

If these are your D team, then whats your A team? Realistically, you dropped 3-4 players, thats hardly your fucking D team, you mong.

You lost cos ur shit, get over it.

We dropped Begovic, Shawcross, Delap and had Crouch benched, literally the same thing you did.

i was never under it , i don't care that we lost lol just winding u up. our goal is to qualify for champions league again x

and yes we made 9 changes from liverpool game aka D team x

You didn't mind him when he was at Spurs. And I agree that he isn't that good, never said he was, but if we leave our £10m signing on the bench and our captain and number 1 keeper out, then we aren't taking it that seriously either :) But if you are only targetting one thing all season then thats stupid as fuck. Winning a cup for Spurs is about as good as it gets, same as any team outside the top 4-5. You qualified for CL cos Man City were not on the scene yet and Liverpool were crap that year, it wont be repeated, Spurs will IMO come 5th or 6th for years to come.

Stoke played well to be fair, haha at torres although bit harsh in my opinion not reallly allot in the tackle, stupid to go in 2 footed though

Last edited:
Cristiano Ronaldo blamed jealousy for the treatment he received during Real Madrid's 1-0 win at Dinamo Zagreb. Showing off his blood- drenched sock, he said: "Some referees allow [opponents to batter me] like Dinamo did today because I'm rich, handsome and a great player. They envy me, there's no other explanation."

:whatever:

diving-footballer.gif

diving-world-cup.gif

diving.gif

football-diver.gif

sniper-dive.gif

soccer-dive-diver.gif

soccer-diver.gif

Last edited:
just heard that germany and the netherlands gonna play a friendly next year before euro2012.
After both teams are on fire (10 wins in 10 qualification games and 2nd and 3rd in the current fifa ranking), i am really looking forward to it. :drool:

ofc i believe that the incredible depth of the german squad lifts them abit above Oranje, but the truth will be shown on the field :)