So the story ends

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bahamut

Jan 21, 2002
Cambridge, England
For dark, anyway.

Thanks to everyone for the games, matches, fun and everything else :)

Too much bitching spoils the clan. Ha, guess so :)

Sorry for the trouble i caused, but non of you have to put up with that now, heh.

Dark lasted a year and half in total (alittle longer if you cound the time before we started playing matches), longer than i thought it would really. Was fun while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end eh? More so when they turn bad cause of me bitching :P.

Ah well, thanks to all the nice clans and players out there that made the last year and half fun. Seeya guys :)

sooooooooooooo sad :( :bawling:

A class clan gl to u all :wave:

(so sad I could not even say *=)IAS(=* has it's own lounge for OAPs with some nice warm empty seats....)

im glad we med DaRk tho nick... ended up being fun :)

Thanks for games all, and nice people out there talking to me... HF and GL to everyone, DaRk was the 1 thing which kept me on UTA, and now thats gone and im inactive, im off.

GLm HF and i had lots of it :D

christ this means, luwe, loonet, steveo and me had the honour of playing u guys the last time :(

well ur a nice bunch of people guys, was a proper nice fight.
sad to hear ur leaving :(

-envy- said:
im glad we med DaRk tho nick... ended up being fun :)

Thanks for games all, and nice people out there talking to me... HF and GL to everyone, DaRk was the 1 thing which kept me on UTA, and now thats gone and im inactive, im off.

GLm HF and i had lots of it :D

so another retirement thread??????? :wave:

no, but if you luk at d facts e.g. wen my last UTA game is? and also wat clans i am in.. it kinda shows arse.

no retirement threads, im jus gona go out d bak door with no mur shit cumin at me :D

o my
sad to hear dark:(

i remember my one and only match with you guys when i was leader of NmW
it was an early match for both clans and a fun one:D

good luck to all in other clans or whatever you plan to do:wave:

:bawling: bleh, always sad to see a clan go, this was one of the clans I knew when I just joined the league, pld 1 or 2 matches vs ya (std+ias), nice clan, good luck to u all in the future :wave:

its sad indeed but i think we (clanplayers) saw it all coming
only the way we parted sucks monkey balls
now i wanna thnk all clans against we played ty for the time youve spend with us :) and other clan members ty for the time that we played, laughed and cried 2gether...