So-LiD leave the stage!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of solid have moved onto playing 2k4 with mi5 ( merged ) we also created mi5 ictf/tdm squads now we have enough members.

and we can now really leave as the uncrowned champs:) thanks for the good games UTA, and to see some of u around in ut2k4. solid team over and out!

Erm, ur still second :banghead: :rofl: :lol:. Champion means ur first! eeehhh doh

Ach well nae joy engleez. Feel sorry for Stompa is all im saying.

Pete said:
And here the story at UTA ends for me (i see much people become happy now =D)
Was nice m8s. Now we fused with mi5 we all go on with 2k4! GEEGEE!

l8rsssssssssssssssssss
Pfffff yah heared that before;) not getting me hopes up again :cool:

Well i cant say i loved solid but i have to admit that Beltroniko was right when he said SoliD would gona own the league! Congratz for that and also for that im sorry you leave ...

Gl for all that stay and for all that will leave league!

:wave: solid ppl !

Another good clan we never got to be owned by leaves :(. :wave: is all I can say. Gl and hf in whatever you choose to do now. If any of you fancy playing for a bunch of div 3/4/5 noobs then DF is always recruiting ;). So I guess that means that the "elite" of division one looses another member. 'Tis sad. Don't see anyone knocking swap off for a while now you guys have gone. Oh well :wave: :wave: and :fingers: to you belt you damn portuguese lucker in euro 2k4 :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.