sniper zoomed crosshair

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

antidote

Jul 2, 2004
on the garage
i was wondering if its possible to change your sniper crosshair when u zoom with it...

for example i dont want regular cross wich u have when u zoom in ,i want to change it into dot(that is also one of the basic ones)

i know when u zoom in with sniper it basicallly changes your field of view(FOV) and also changes crosshair in the cross thingy so i was wondering if it can be set 2 dot crosshair(or any other else)

btw i dont know if this thread was before :P

any help would be appreciated :) :boozer:

edit: Sphere just told me leagueas140 wont let it happen:S is it true?

Last edited:
i've seen it being changed in a ut movie but im not sure if it was any tweaks or a movie trick :/

It could have been a custom sniper maybe, but what I know is that the texture for the sniper zoom is hardcoded into botpack.u. Don't know if theres a way around it...

idd, the only way is to create a seperate mutator which replaces the original sniper rifle with your custom one - this will only work of course if the mutator is on both the server and client.

Why not put a dot on your monitor screen then simply ignore the cross when zoomed?