Sniper zoom

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Humph

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_tro
Jan 7, 2003
A padded cell
I'm pretty sure this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it when I searched...... sooooo.......

Does anyone know of a way to change the x-hair for sniper rifle when it is zoomed? I can't see the green on bright areas, so I want to change it to (preferably) the the orange redeemer x-hair.

Best thing would be a bind that allows me to change between the two at any given moment, but anything will do, as this green is pissing me off. :shout:

Thx in advance if anyone knows.

uhm u say its too bright in some areas when u are zoomin in with sniper rifle?
What about decrease the brightness a bit? or just lower ur screen brightness cos I dont have any problem with that.

infact id like to change it two

when i tried 1024*768 it was'nt a straight line anymore was 2 lines with a gap which looks fucked looks ok'ish in 800*600 tho

be nice to be able to get rid of it all together and just had ur crosshair

like just zoom in with . or +

erm in the other thread about it someone reckoned u would need a mutator or sommat on the server ti be able to do it. Dunno if thats right or not though, never tried :) I know some servers do run a thing that makes ur sniper zoom look gh3y though ...

i checked the code of the sniper rifle.
Its impossible to change it with a set bind.
U need to modify the script itself then.
Or just hack it like the 1337 h4x0rz wh0 m4k3 7h3m 8075

I asked something similar once I think but got nowhere :( For me the problem was that the vertical line of the crosshair was too thick and I wanted it thinner and more precise. So if anyone finds anything legal I want in :P

Put a sheet of accetate over ur monitor and draw a dot in the middle of it.

I tried but it didn't stop there and before you know it I had a picture of an Red Indian and a spaceship ffs.

I Prefer The X-Hair From Redeemer Or From Enhanced Sniper Rifle Mutator =o

get another sheet of accetate and trace all the main edges / vertexes, then line up all the lines u drew with those on screen and fire.