Sniper Crosshair

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SiRiUs13

Jan 23, 2003
somewhere nowhere
is it possible to change the useal sniper crosshair into this 1?
i know its a bit dark but i fucked up picture with a resize program :sleep:

Attachments

• sshot.jpg
    sshot.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 190
You can't.

Since the standard crosshair is a botpack texture you can't alternate those textures, as it would look like cheating.

common isn't there a way that the league could let us use some other sniper crosshair
getting bored of the green thing

and i noticed if i use (the 1 i showed) i don't have any problem anymore with golgotha at the 1st respawn of the attackers :uhh:

(-Red-) said:
and i noticed if i use (the 1 i showed) i don't have any problem anymore with golgotha at the 1st respawn of the attackers :uhh:

how did you notice? :rolleyes:
you can't change your crosshair, and still you know that you don't have a prob with golgo anymore :eek:

$au$je said:
how did you notice? :rolleyes:
you can't change your crosshair, and still you know that you don't have a prob with golgo anymore :eek:
Offline maybe??:P

And, i only see a big black picture?

get glasses sneez.... the crosshair is big and thin.... grey colour, red dot in the middle....

why do you want to know the answer if you already know that its a no.?
every1 reading it knows it.

perhaps you could email or pm an admin instead of spamming this thread about it Red? :confused: