Smelly Christmas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I have a no bloody christmas stuff outside December rule. For the past few weeks I have been hurling abuse at the TV over the crappy Christmas sale adverts. FU LINDA BARKER, I don't want a fucking Freezer at £349 for Christmas and nor does anyone else!" They put the bloody christmas lights up in October! Gah!

Reactions: Humph
I must agree with humph and dark, this early christmas shit is pathetic. Just another attempt for stores to blow off theire christmas merchandise early. December or nothing fs..

Reactions: damocles
Maz said:
I must agree with humph and dark, this early christmas shit is pathetic. Just another attempt for stores to blow off theire christmas merchandise early. December or nothing fs..

well there seem to be ppl ( so i have heard) that don't do everything on the last moment :p:

Axl_Rose said:
well there seem to be ppl ( so i have heard) that don't do everything on the last moment :p:
The running down to the nearest petrol station on Christmas Eve because you forgot a present for someone is a key part of Christmas. Besides, being organised is no fun at all, it's just like coursework, I do it the night before it's due or sometimes on the day it's due.