SlowMoBoy...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pld :thumb:

within 24hrs of making the server pubby, you have managed to prove (again) that it aint worth the shit that gets directed towards us.

Of course 10 should have realised that it wasnt a cheat being used and realised it was just a nonce with a shit computer :rolleyes:

I would like to thank you for making me stop to consider that every time I see a cheat being used, I will from this point on, ask myself whether it is in fact a cheat or aforesaid nonce having his 'fun' :rolleyes:

yes you're welcome to be slomofreak, just have your fun on your own server......

muppet

Originally posted by {24}Useless
This ^^ is the kind of crybaby 'I speak for everyone' shit I really love about UTA :P And thanks for the support all both of you lol.

what the fuck do you expect when you start off saying,

Originally posted by {24}Useless

And {R-C}10 can fuck off and get a brain before making accusations. Prick.

Very mature to start a thread like this in the first place, ever heard of msn/icq/pm's?

muppet

Ffs it was a PC problem not a fucking mutator I thought I'd piss about with on someone's server. I'm not trying to piss anyone off - omg I can't believe people thought it would be a laugh. Most folk complain about every suspect headshot. Who would have thought they'd complain about something at the opposite extreme? I mean I stayed for 1 map then left because people asked me to but still I get shit, even though I'm trying to clear it up. Thank you for being so understanding, I really respect it...

Oh and I don't have icq. Even if I did, what do you want me to do? Memorise everyone who was in the server at the time, find all their icq numbers, install icq and ive them all a ring to explain myself. I thought this was the best way to clear it up. Think before you speak.

well i think he ment that u could contact him on msn, irc, or icq about this because u called him names.

and im not gettin myself dragged into this :P

rofl,

tell u what, you've spotted our problem all by yourself clever boy,
I thought I'd piss about with on someone's server

When you get kicked for your 'pissing about' the last thing we want or you should want is to start a flamewar in public. If you have a problem with the admining of our server, you speak to us not insult us in public.

as you clearly dont care about affecting other peoples fun, I would have thought the way to avoid a future ban would be to explain your situation and any misunderstanding in a private forum and not so publically.......fs stupid me :rolleyes:

Excuse me but your lovely clan m8 started the flaming, not me. If someone calls you a cheat publicly, your first impulse tends not to be wanting to give him a big hug. I've explained why I posted here and not in icq or whatever, I've apologised about the slowmo thing and if you don't want me on your server even after I've fixed the problem and said it won't happen again (actually can't remember if I said that yet but I promise it won't here anyway) then that's OK. It's your server you do what you want. Which apparently includes calling anyone a cheat without being in posession of a single fact other than it looks a bit like a lagbot. I remember Skullsquasher thinking it was pretty funny the first time it happened in a different server. Not only did he not call me a cheat but he was launching me across the map in slowmotion. I thought it was funny and so did he. Lo and behold, it happens on his server and his clanm8 flames me and calls me a cheat, and suddenly oops it's not funny any more. I like Skullsquasher and I guess I understand you and him getting his clanm8's back automatically but I wish people could be objective you know?

I just dunno wtf else you want me to do after I've done all the above. Will you be talking to 10 about his flaming or am I the one who started it becuase I don't have R-C in front of my name? All 10 or Skull had to do was ask me to leave and fix it, but they didn't. 10 tells me (not asks) if I'm a cheat then tells me to fo. Nice.

last try b4 i walk my dog

The main problem is that we closed the server to pubby cos of the flamin, cheatin and abuse we had to put up with admining it.

The day we decide to quietly reopen it, this thread appears in the forums. Did 10 come here and publically accuse you of being a cheat? No. Did you come here and start slagging him off? Yes. Could this have been resolved amicably through private channels? Yes.

I still think you handled the situation v badly. You could have left the server of your own valition before it escalated and you could have contacted any {R-C} member in private to talk about it but instead you just came here to call him a prick in front of the whole community.

:rolleyes:

The day we decide to quietly reopen it, this thread appears in the forums. Did 10 come here and publically accuse you of being a cheat? No. Did you come here and start slagging him off? Yes. Could this have been resolved amicably through private channels? Yes.

OK point taken but he called me a cheat in a public forum didn't he? How many times do I have to remind people of this? I mean have you noticed this at all in this whole thread? Or is it a case of 'he's in my clan so he's right'? I mean tell him to keep his mouth shut or ask or something instead of just calling people names. If there's flaming going on then he's the person who started it and it would be nice if you'd recognise that he's in the wrong as well. I don't like calling people names and I apologise for calling him a prick but that was just after it happened so I was angry. I still don't much like his attitude though. Not everyone who has PC problems is a cheat.

And I DID leave the server which I've also said quite a few times. I DID leave before it escalated. Maybe I have handled it less than brilliantly but if someone calls me a cheat like that when he doesn't know what's going on I'm not in the best mood.

Mb it's time I got icq because I end up having to post in forums with things I want sorted out, which makes me look like a twat. Hope there's no hard feelings with the rest of R-C and thx for the public server. Like I said, I don't go around trying to lame on people or spoil their fun. I thought by the reaction to the first time it happened, when Skull was there, that people would find it funny, but clearly not any more.

was no hard feeling with me either i called u a lagbotter u said fo 10 its me comp i said yeah yeah yeah wotever that was end. then i get sent a link to look at by a freind and u are callin g me a prick thats why i posted has far has i can recall and dont try to be the baddly done one ere u was there for a lot mare than 1 map i have 4 demos of 4 difo maps u are in anyway ive come back to this load of crap thread to straighten this out u had comp probs sorry dont buy it that my opinion u say other ok end of story so can we juat go back to playing ut and forget this cos its very boring im not saying sorry dont think i should but lets just forget it and play

I didn't read all this shit but Useless is in my clan so f0 everyone :D :fingers:

btw it happened to me a few months ago summit to do with XP pro and direct3d I had this slowmo prob too, sorted when got opengl configured properly.

Thx for helping Useless out R-C, u shud c he wasn' flamin'.

edit: u right let's just forget and play, shit happens i wasn't flaming either.

Last edited:
yea So-LiD 2 please!! i applied by pm like it said in ur forum, but never got a response;)