Slow motion problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yeah I have already been there, but I couldn't find anything to disable it

I tried putting all the settings to "never", but it didn't change anything so I guess this wasn't the way to do it

Last edited:
A friend of mine told me to try removing the battery when playing UT,
I'll try this too

when gaming put power options to either

Home/Ofice Desk

or

Always On

just go into conrol panel and drag a shortcut of power options to desktop is easiast way to change quickly

I might have found the problem,
my Hard Disk seems to be going through a hard time when the game slows down
I'll clean this little guy up and see if it works fine again

You may have to turn off the power management at the BIOS level

hit del on the first screen as your pc boots up - its normally in the Power options.. but obviously depends on the bios version

be careful as you can break things while in this ;)

well well well, I did like you guys told me (thx again for the help) and turned the power management off, and it worked, the game wasn't slowing down anymore, but .... unfortunatly there is a "but"... when playing on the net, it looks like I am lagging like hell, but only from my point of view, the other players see me moving normally, how can I fix this now ?

PS: sorry for the headaches :P

Woohoo !!!!!
it works fine now, I tried again and it worked, my connection must have almost crash when I tried the first time

So for the last time, THX

But I still can't understand why it started doing this one day for no reason, i got my computer in september, and since then it had been working just fine

Hi, its me, AGAIN :chainsaw: ,
so now that I've turn the stuff off, the game is almost constantly lagging, even when training,
seems like my cpu dosen't like it when he's not working with the power management thing, how the hell can I fix this ?

The thing is, as I said before, the game was working perfectly for 6 months, so the power manager wasn't a problem, is there any chance that a program I have installed or any other stuff could have altered it ? and if so if I desinstall it could I turn the power manager back on and play normally again ?