Skull

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

^G^

Jun 3, 2001
Birmingham, UK
I remember the good old days when we used to get some knee down on the fourms on a Friday & Saturday night. It would usually end up in Skull getting banned and most of the time dragging me into it aswell.

Ahh the good old days where have they gone ?

^G^
1M1B TmS Mr Ai

Last edited:
Tsk tsk posting in general! Already on your way towards a 5 year ban.

But yesh gief more skull. d make it worth checking these forums again ^^

Good to see ya on here though glenda, get playing again!

I remember the good old days when we used to get some knee down on the fourms on a Friday & Saturday night. It would usually end up in Skull getting banned and most of the time dragging me into it aswell.

Ahh the good old days where have they gone ?

^G^
1M1B TmS Mr Ai

Glen you massive bender. ;)

fs they were the days!

Me and ^G^ went and stayed with sKull one weekend, lost about 12 hours of my life, I do remember finding Glen in bed with a stuffed panda abusing it in an 'intimate' way....

I think i remember something about that(im refering to a post on the forum the week after), but i cant remember who was standing over who with his cock in his hand professing his undying love. Think it was Skull:lol:

Reactions: Hogo