Since its Fixed...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
Just Wondering if its possible to restore the pulse rifle at siege on golgotha and on ocean floor now the bugs been fixed? and also what other people think about it:D

Siege pulse was beside main doors if I remember right, on Golgotha it was with the mini @ siege tower

There will be no pulso gun on OceanFloor for attackers due to bug, that u could use altfire and destroy T1 from water.

Old version of Golgotha (not AL one) has pulse rifle at Siege tower instead Minigun.

Never heard about bug on OceanFloor.. However there is a bio ammo and no Bio rifle on map so maybe admins could replace it with minigun ammo or even shock...?

seige pulse wasnt taken out your confusing the pulse at the seige tower ON gogothla, personly i perfere the minigun

i think the minigun is better now @ siege tower (golgotha), how do the defenders kill the attackers from long range once sniper ammo runs out? its not like the sniper rifle carries much ammo (only 8 bullets when u pick it up without an ammo pack). Only a really good sniper will be able to use 8 bullets well when most average people will make 2-3 kills. and 2-3 kills is being nice imo, prolly less.

Also think golgotha has been like this for far to long now to warrant a change back to pulsegun.

but of course this is just my opinion!

If i remember Correctly there was both a mini and pulse at siege tower, pulse was replaced bya mini ammo, if u have a pulse as well when u run out of mini ammo u will still have a back up weapon plus its shiny and green :D

Masterrr said:
despite the fact siege still has one , whats was wrong with the one in gologtha?

you could use secondary in a similar way as oceanfloor T1 to get the heart from outside

Seven said:
Just Wondering if its possible to restore the pulse rifle at siege on golgotha and on ocean floor now the bugs been fixed? and also what other people think about it:D

don´t change maps ...FFS

don´t change gameplay

can we have redeemer, amp and invisi back ???

sorry 4 beeing a lil bit sarcastic :rolleyes: :hide: :p:

I think you'll find the bugs haven't been fixed anyway; so bringing back the original weapons would be a :nono:

It should be. However using "summon pulsegun" in level will give you the old unfixed version.
Try pulseguntiw instead.

Snuggs said:
don´t change maps ...FFS

don´t change gameplay

can we have redeemer, amp and invisi back ???

sorry 4 beeing a lil bit sarcastic :rolleyes: :hide: :p:
yea i want redeemer amp and invis!
Invis @ AS would own!