sig !!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

D

DaMasterofUT

since im in a tactical ops clan i also made me a banner for that clan :D

so here it is

Re: sig !!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: you're in a TO clan? can u teach me playing TO properly??? i like it but i suck on it...
maybe i can get a TO server for 1 of our next praccies, maybe MyM might also be interested, or brain...

it really isnt hard kh you just shoot but choosing the right weapon is hard different kinds of weapons for different maps

I just through flashbangs everywhere then grin as my team kill each other :evil:

we can give u our servre for one or two trainings.
dunno what is the newest TO-version.
but we've 1.6 :)

nice Bart, thx m8... u play TO from time to time? TO 2.0b is actual version, very much improved, give it a try! :)
btw, since u have your own server now, what about another friendly, should be easier to arrange this time?

1) no i dont play TO 1.6 or 2.0 before :( .
i want, but 120MB-dl with my single-isdn takes ages. I only have Swat. That is the older Version of TO. But then they have to change the name to TO, cuz the Sierra Game, called Swat(little Mod-history ;) ).

2) Yes we can make another friendly :) .

dunno if i can arrange it :/ , cuz i think i am soon off :( .

cu

Why bother with the friendly, we will have a league match next month anyway ;)

stfu :p

your going down, your going down, your going down :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k m8 :D

I think the lame ass merc clan will go down this month and not either of us, or at least thats what I hope

yes Mi6 is now 7th, after a 1-8 lose against X-squad yesterday :) :)

as long as nobody volunteers to merc for them in their next match then we will both stay up, hint hint ;)

i might volunteer... considering the crap i played l8ly they would lose like noone lost before :evil: !

Hi :)
ill be around for a few days now :eek:
i actually played TO once (for a few mins) but i really thought it sucked, and it made UT much slower to start and all kind of shit like that...