Siege 3 on pug server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

cudnt be arsed to read all comments. The fact is its not a league map, its not even in contention of being a league map, its not even testing to be a league map, so why shud we play it?? When id say 90% of the people dont actually like it.... if it was league testing etc etc then fair enuff, the fact it aint i cannot see why its there

Morpheus said:
cudnt be arsed to read all comments. The fact is its not a league map, its not even in contention of being a league map, its not even testing to be a league map, so why shud we play it?? When id say 90% of the people dont actually like it.... if it was league testing etc etc then fair enuff, the fact it aint i cannot see why its there

!

we should concentrate to maps that have a chance to get to league
to give mappers feedback

siege 3 is that map with that big cannon where you get shoot out right?

it rocks :lol:

don't care really what you do with it.. i stoped playing ut :P but still it rocks :)

come back to ut and wKd killah fs :D
/me humps killerlords leg a lil bit.

u better replace astheno for asthenoAl on pugserver than finding a replacement for siege3, which is quite nice now..
At start I didnt like it either but now its getting better and better the more I play it :D so I see nothing against it and about fps... golgo2 has lower fps for everyone (I think) so why trying to find dumb excuses against a map???
and its still a better map than guardia,guardial,oceanfloor,oceanflooral,asthenosphere,lavafort,overlord imo.

Sudeki` said:
imo: mushroomhead fo.. you dont even pug ;( and siege3 fo

I don't have to play pug to have the guts to stand up for whats right, but I appreciate you have to get your cheap shot in.

I still dont see the red thread in the discussion!

Before any map is removed you should remove worser maps.

I strongly request that all that post in this forum try to have not personal behavior in mind! It is not going about that someone
is altercating with someone.

Try and stay tuned to the basic facts. Otherwise the whole forum discussion should be closed.

Last edited:
i do not threaten ppl, i even used to warn them b4 i capped that i was going to pick siege 3 so they had a fair chance to just type !captain and not play it.

Loco pointed to me that this countdown was gay and he said he hated me 4 it. I also think everyone now knows I always pick siege 3 so i still give a reasonable time for everyone to captain but i count in my head.
It's not like im jumping on my keyboard to type !captain as fast as possible when the pug is filled... some cba with some maps, and some others like me cba waiting for captains.

Fine by me, have a poll, 2 ppl in this thread said they enjoyed siege 3 more and more sinqwce more ppl know it, imho there is still way lot to actually learn on this map as my 13 pages guide try to describe. It's imho the single assault map in wich you need absolute teamwork to achieve something both on O and D. Maybe if tactics is not what makes assault fun for you, you might hate siege 3 and thats fine...

From my experience, siege 3 doesnt ruin pugs.

Max 5 pugs have gone awry in the (at the very least) 30 in wich i captained and picked siege 3 and most of these 5 would be at the start.

and as i've stated in this thread already, the one pug that got ruined that happened just b4 this thread was created, the pug right b4 that i also captained on a 6v6 that ended 3-4 and in wich nobdy left.... strange uh... mb some ppl are just more unrespectfull then others...

don't try to mislead ppl who don't play ut alot nowadays like twnz mc and mym by saying i ruin pugs all the time

thats just a lie

lets have a poll to prove it

Meteor said:
I still dont see the red thread in the discussion!

Before any map is removed you should remove worser maps.

I strongly request that all that post in this forum try to have not personal behavior in mind! It is not going about that someone
is altercating with someone.

Try and stay tuned to the basic facts. Otherwise the whole forum discussion should be closed.

He has a point i reckon ;)

It's official:
«23:50:29» {~McNeill} while most of you where playing, i made 2 modifications
«23:50:36» {~McNeill} 1. siege 3 removed
«23:50:39» {~McNeill} 2. Ovelrord added
«23:51:01» {~McNeill} BUT siege 3 MAY BE ADDED AGAIN, i will speak to admins, issue is the FPS playability

So, perhaps we will see you again Siege]l[AL. But for now... fo :wave:

cupostfu.jpg