Siege 3 on pug server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Morpheus said:
the map is bs, remove it its not even a league map is it?so why have the pile of shit here?? html does threaten to be cap yes but not when im there he has no chance of being cap n picking it mwahahahahhahah :D

Good ol alias aswell :lol: "ur all to dumb" lol

be there more often pls stu :P

@ Timo. TheDungeon is a decent map worth testing imo. Plus Coldersteel isnt on the pug server yet.

@ html - Just because all 12 played doesnt mean they all like it... You named 5 people that liked it the other day, 2 of which you assumed they did which I corrected you in saying they didnt and your response = "oh i got them confused with someone else" Yes thats many admirers of siege 3 :lol:

may aswell get rid of asthenosphere aswell cos its fucking shit

since LordM don´t want that some1 changes/fix his map....
it´s pointless to test it and test it and test it

cause in this form..it´s not playable IMO !

put TheDungeons up instead

§øñ said:
In some ways I agree with your statement but lets say a coach of a soccer teams always listens to his players and puts the people in that want to go in all the time then what is the point of him even coaching? Theres a reason why there are "Captains" to take leadership of a team and guide them to victory at any cost. But UT is a game and has been around so long to still be fighting about lame shit like this is pathetic and html seems to always get picked on.Everyone here is equal and should feel welcomed to play imo

Id say thats a pretty sensible post :nod:

I am not a big fan of the map, but i have not really played it that much tbh, still i guess it would be nice to try the dungeon one since that seems to be worth a go at least! :)

Leaving for Siege 3 is a valid reason. Unlike you leaving midmatch when u get godliked on bridge, html.

Ouch, pwned! :D

Hard to say one way or another myself having played it yrs ago when it was released, but IMO it's a BAM, although a few others said before are close to it too (ie: Rocketcommand, Coldersteel). But to keep a game like AS alive, you got to get some new maps included to keep things fresh & interested. Otherwise things could get stale & more ppl will leave. Even by looking at the stats on which maps get picked & played the least should be taken out & new ones put in for a period of time. A yearly review would be a good idea on that too. :nod:
But it should be left to those UTA members & in the UTA league playing the UTA pugs to decide what is best overall.

Pete said:
Leaving for Siege 3 is a valid reason. Unlike you leaving midmatch when u get godliked on bridge, html.

Same shit. Leaving pug with this as a reason is gay! Others don't like Astheno or few other maps but they are not leaving and fooking up the pug.

I must say i dont like the map, but i would not leave a pug because of that.

I just think that the main reason why people dont like the map is because you can walk for like 1-2 mins without even seeing any other players.. in def aswell as attack.

I think best thing would be to just add a other map to test if so many get pissed off because of this... i mean after all we are playing the game to have fun. If so many dont have fun on this map, why play it?

sonic/html, start ranting UR MUM in ur post every now n then and people will forget siege3 exists and start :hump: you, nps

brajan said:
Same shit. Leaving pug with this as a reason is gay! Others don't like Astheno or few other maps but they are not leaving and fooking up the pug.

html fucked the pug m8

2 pugs in a row
same maplists
and 80% of the peeps asked him to not vote it again........
but he voted it :crap:

that was 4 a few players a "drop to much"

yer...he warned us
but we warned him 2 that we leave if he votes it !!!!

why did i leave?

cause if the majority doesn´t like something, but getting forced to do/play it
and never do any action against it.....that´s just dumb IMO

u should k´now that m8
the revolution against communism started in poland

u would still life behind the iron curtain without UT, Internet and stuff,
if no1 in ur country ever made something against it....

Last edited:
brajan said:
It actually is the same shit indeed. I don't see why html is moaning if people leave because he chooses that wankmap, while he does the same when he gets owned.
Anyway, there is something like 'majority' and 'minority'. If 80% of the people playing in a PUG don't like a map and even ask and warn the captains for it, then why the hell choose it? U can't force people to fucking like a map html. Did you really think that your waste-of-time-siege-3-guide would solve things? Siege 3 is old, i think everyone has played it before u came up picking it all the time. It's been put away because its.... wank. Surprisingly :rolleyes:

Maybe its time to start a poll for removal (or not) of this map? Would be fair to give people a chance to vote (anonymously maybe, so people can vote wtf they want) :)

Last edited:
html said:
<UTAPugbot> Blue team: d-sudeki` (captain) d-bnz d-q d-nek d-ulv d-cantdoshit
<UTAPugbot> Red team: d-html (captain) d-frac d-ede d-free d-thrash d-che
<UTAPugbot> Maps chosen so far are: AS-Lavafort][ AS-Ballistic AS-Bridge AS-Siege]I[AL AS-Siege][ AS-GolgothaAL AS-Riverbed]l[AL
<UTAPugbot> Attempting to set up the server now.

that was today, every 12 ppl palyed and we lost pug 3-4, jim was d-ede

so yeah thats 12 ppl i could easily add sonic and alias since they posted here thats 14 ppl

14 * 100 / 5 = 280

i doubt we have 280 ppl who play in #utapug regularly, so ur 95% is wayyyy off

for the first time today i got shot twice trying to defuse the bomb on defence ( i think it was bn)

that only means its time to switch it to the next level and launch from the tower where gathehouse tele takes u to defuse bomb...

siege 3 is like siege 2 if everyone went the normal way low... if u dont do tacs right... IT IS gonna suck

ppl are getting better and better on siege 3 and imho its a lot funnier

yes theres a lot places 2 launch, but D can snipe from awesome vantage points and kill at least 70% of them launches

the map is VERY balenced and actually challenging, its a test for ultimate teamplay and not heroic solo minigun on a field

urmum

the only reason i stayed was because i was flaming you tbh. and i know bn hates that map, same for qq.. and my self

:nod: pete
Snuggs said:
cause if the majority doesn´t like something, but getting forced to do/play it
and never do any action against it.....that´s just dumb IMO

u should k´now that m8
the revolution against communism started in poland

u would still life behind the iron curtain without UT, Internet and stuff,
if no1 in ur country ever made something against it....
viva la revolution!