Siege 3 on pug server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

yes, remove this fuckin 10 frames map that ruins every pug, big thx to html ruinin every pug, but hey, it s not his fault, he "warns us" before pickin it, even if 90 % of ppl keep sayin plz don t pick it to him, isn t it nice of him ?

Siege3 is still on a server?
This poor map should be removed asap and die in peace.

Seriously, almost noone likes this map (well it seems except html), so why keeping it? :confused:

Yes Plz Remove This Map... Its The Worse Map Ever Made!!!

its pissing me off everytime... seems like html enjoying when hes picking it. Answer is always i do everything to win :|

Ye its not the best map in the world tbh :P Dont really see why it remains in the list of map choices.

I dont think its a crap map I actually started to know it now and its better then other maps like asthenosphere and lavafort and those spam maps is still about

have a vote be my guest

if u dont like the map id say this

1) you dont know it --> http://home.arcor.de/kaliske/siege3guide_col.pdf
2) you get low fps, i know ase and irie and some other whine about it, but MOST PPL ARE TOTALLY FINE, fix ur computer gg, i get low fps on golgo 2 and not siege 3, fix ur computer period.
3) you know it and dont like it, well i cant do nothing thats youre right but some ppl dont like brij some dont like balli, some ddont like desolate, most dont like astheno, and yet its league!

if u leave a pug because i pick it ur dumb,

esp if u go and say " i would tell you i would leave the pug "

thats not a warning to me, let me make an analogy

its like if a guy on the street were to tell me : give me money or im gonna rob a bank
hmmm rite, if i dont give u money, cops will arrest u for robbing a bank, not me for not giving you money. Plus you shouldve just got a job if u wanted money.

aka u should be banned 4 leaving, not me for picking it, and i always leave a reasonable time for ppl to captain, if i captain ill pick this map cuz i find it amazing, and i captain cuz i cba to wait 5 min after we get 12 so w/e captain or shut up and play.

if u really hate it so much for some reason make a vote to remove it be my guest but as long as its listed i will not bowdown b4 "omdz if u pick siege 3 i leave pug gg"

Siege3 was put there for a reason.Some people like some maps more then others thats the way it will always be.I dont like a few maps myself but I dont up and leave cause of it.As long as its in the maplist understand that it might get picked,dont be a pussy and leave and ruin a pug.
You can say html picks the map to piss others off but imo people are jsut bitching about it bcause they know html likes it..play the game hf :shout:

Ur just 2 dumb to learn the map.
HTML can captain when he wants just like everybody else, that why its voluntary, if u dont like it captain be4 him and pick ur maps. This thread should be closed cause its useless.

No Siege 3 was put there for testing of league players. 95% of the users cant stand the map and feel the pug is often ruined because of the map. The map will never even be considered for the League nevermind be put up for vote.

Problems people have encountered:

1) Low FPS

2) Too hard to defend because there are numerous ways of getting into the tower and at least 6 launch spots which can often go unseen (nothing like Siege 2 which is pretty normal to defend.

3) Too much detail, you can go for ages without even seeing another player, how boring would this map be?

4) Too many supposedly important objectives can be bi-passed completely without people even knowing there is someone in the tower.

The map has been tested, it isnt liked by the majority, there is no reason for it to be in the list any longer. IMO it should be replaced by TheDungeon as this seems potentially a decent map and Tydium for testing purposes in Standard and Pro and not just for iAS. Also Coldersteel should be added as that will be in the league soon and Rocketcommand either fixed or removed as there are ping issues on the pug server.

html said:
have a vote be my guest

if u dont like the map id say this

1) you dont know it --> http://home.arcor.de/kaliske/siege3guide_col.pdf
2) you get low fps, i know ase and irie and some other whine about it, but MOST PPL ARE TOTALLY FINE, fix ur computer gg, i get low fps on golgo 2 and not siege 3, fix ur computer period.
3) you know it and dont like it, well i cant do nothing thats youre right but some ppl dont like brij some dont like balli, some ddont like desolate, most dont like astheno, and yet its league!
Only because you was faster to applying for the captain position, doesn't mean that you don't have to listen to the majority.
A good captain respects what the majority says imo. :P

And the majority clearly say that this map is bollox. (And yes i know all objective :P)

Last edited:
No No No Bartykins.

He offers an ultimatum. Or a threat if you will.

"15 seconds and I will !captain"

15 seconds later = a ruined a pug.

bartio said:
Only because you was faster to applying for the captain position, doesn't mean that you don't have to listen to the majority.
A good captain respects what the majority says imo. :P

And the majority clearly say that this map is bollox. (And yes i know all objective :P)

In some ways I agree with your statement but lets say a coach of a soccer teams always listens to his players and puts the people in that want to go in all the time then what is the point of him even coaching? Theres a reason why there are "Captains" to take leadership of a team and guide them to victory at any cost. But UT is a game and has been around so long to still be fighting about lame shit like this is pathetic and html seems to always get picked on.Everyone here is equal and should feel welcomed to play imo

Torpedo said:
95% of the users cant stand the map

<UTAPugbot> Blue team: d-sudeki` (captain) d-bnz d-q d-nek d-ulv d-cantdoshit
<UTAPugbot> Red team: d-html (captain) d-frac d-ede d-free d-thrash d-che
<UTAPugbot> Maps chosen so far are: AS-Lavafort][ AS-Ballistic AS-Bridge AS-Siege]I[AL AS-Siege][ AS-GolgothaAL AS-Riverbed]l[AL
<UTAPugbot> Attempting to set up the server now.

that was today, every 12 ppl palyed and we lost pug 3-4, jim was d-ede

so yeah thats 12 ppl i could easily add sonic and alias since they posted here thats 14 ppl

14 * 100 / 5 = 280

i doubt we have 280 ppl who play in #utapug regularly, so ur 95% is wayyyy off

for the first time today i got shot twice trying to defuse the bomb on defence ( i think it was bn)

that only means its time to switch it to the next level and launch from the tower where gathehouse tele takes u to defuse bomb...

siege 3 is like siege 2 if everyone went the normal way low... if u dont do tacs right... IT IS gonna suck

ppl are getting better and better on siege 3 and imho its a lot funnier

yes theres a lot places 2 launch, but D can snipe from awesome vantage points and kill at least 70% of them launches

the map is VERY balenced and actually challenging, its a test for ultimate teamplay and not heroic solo minigun on a field

Last edited:
the map is bs, remove it its not even a league map is it?so why have the pile of shit here?? html does threaten to be cap yes but not when im there he has no chance of being cap n picking it mwahahahahhahah :D

Good ol alias aswell :lol: "ur all to dumb" lol