Shop Smart!! Get UT2003 Cheap!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Seeing as you can pre-order it and it ain't too far off now how about we post prices/links so we can get the best deals :P
Post shop details too (when its released :))

As we're gonna get people using a lot of different currencys post ur local and the euro price (that means brits multiply by 1.6) so we can compare :D

Make sure u say if it includes tax, delivery etc...

I'll start:

Play.com
Direct Link
£26.99 inc tax & delivery (to most of europe)
(€43.18)

(If you don't post a price in ur post it'll be removed ;))

Good idea, but wouldnt it be worth some money if we got together and bought it? selling a few houndred copies would prolly mean a discount :)

Dixon's - £34.99 same as all the other overpriced shite they sell. Walk in and pick one up 3 months after the game is released. And make a spotty computer illiterate unemployable twat happy for his bonus.

Alternatively. It's gonna be about 30 nicker. New games all are. Unless you go to Dixons.

Bulk buying prolly wouldn't work, even if u find a supplier u'd need one person to collect all the money and distribute the copys which would never work :P Though if u wanna investigate and post some prices...
Copying it? Only if u just wanna play offline vs bots.

£26.99 i think will be unbeatable btw :P

gameplay.co.uk
Direct Link
£26.99 inc tax, inc UK 2nd class delivery = €43.18
£26.99 inc tax + £0.99 UK 1st class delivery = £27.98 = €44.77
£26.99 inc tax + £4.00 EU delivery = £30.99 = €49.58

dont know bout u guys but i rather walk to my local gamefarmer and buy it, prices of such a new game wont be very different.

play.com will be cheapest without voucher use but u can expect to wait a few day after release for it im sure. I intend playing full whack at EB or wherever, dont think I could stand waiting any longer than is necessary.

/must insert price or informative post will be deleted.

ooo erm, HMV and Virgin Megastores will both give u 10% discount if you're a student.

"£26.99 i think will be unbeatable btw"

jungle.com are doing it for 25.99 + delivery which I think is about £1.50ish depedning on what you order. Might be useful to someone if they're buying something else as well, also delivery should be a lot better than play.com's

Also be aware that play.com ship most of their stuff from Jersey so there is always the chance of being stung by customs although play used to offer to pay for any customs charges I'm not sure if they still do.

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/site/product/3546430100066/

£24.99

edit - delivery

"GAMES DELIVERED FOR FREE
We offer a free postal service on any game order over the value of £30. For all orders under £30 we only charge £1 postage per order. All game orders can be sent next day delivery at a cost of £4 per order. All hardware orders are sent by next day courier at a cost of £4.95."

still £1 cheaper than play and about on par with amazon without voucher usage.

Last edited:
Jungle, £25.99, delivery (other categorys - standard) is £2.99, so £28.98 :(

Amazon delivery is 1.99 so thats 28.98, minus £3 voucher is £25.98 :) and gamestation a penny more :P Nice monk :D

Jungle would be a decent place to get it if you were buying something else as well, gamestations prices are the same online as they are in store so you can avoid £1 shipping that way

Yes using one of my vouchers on amazon is the best way and I'm pretty sure ull be able to get a further £5 off that a well.

Don't buy just yet tho, I'm fairly confident of getting this <£20, probably lower.