Shock Combo Bind Or Somefink?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-Starlight-

Boom...
Sep 22, 2001
Brum.
soo many ppl have been mentioning it l8ly..and ppl have been askin for a shock bind or somefink?..is it true,does it exist wat does it do???

*Although i still believe in ryt click,left click:) *

yeah there is one, i had it for about a day until i realised it was totally gay and just right clickin, aimin, and left clickin is much easier. Plus i think there is a delay on it so u cant do really quick combos.

Cant remember wot the actual bind was but someone will post it

depends on the bind/script

the type he means is the hold key - shock ball fire, release and it combos it with prim fire. nothing wrong with that, altho a waste of time imo.

the cheat is a script that auto locks-on to a shock ball so you can do some V hard combos n stuff ;)

if it's the 1st one ur mentioning... lmao that's plain useless imo. If ur meaning the 2nd one .. delete it right away as it's a cheat :p:

lol tried it way back!
completely useless!
in effect i was firing 5 secondary shockballs and then a primary fire!
sux arse
now we are talking about shockrifles!
way back i saw a combo which exploded like a redeemer
was on a deathmatch server.
person told me it was possible to combine it with several persons to make a super explosion
anybody heard of that, or is it the same story as,
there are gravboots in the water (@ overlord)
also i read on www.unrealtournament.com
quoteYou know when your in a place that you are going to die, well just self destruct. At least you kill about 4 players. To self destruct, drop all your weapons and then press the fire button 5 times in a row. you might not see anything yet, but when you do it right. KABLAMO!! You'll be the best player that has ever lived.

"If your opponent pulls a weapon, do the unexpected - run right at him." With a little strafing variance to your path, this can work well in UT. Your opponent, regardless of which weapon is held, finds him/herself in a defensive position, rather than an offensive, which gives you the element of surprise and your opponent a lack of confidence. You should only back up if they require more confusion in order to be bluffed. I have used this method successfully, on real players and bots alike, when matched up against opponents with superior amor and/or weapons using a "mere" enforcer (normal fire at distance, alternate fire close up - and always aim at the neck). But don't fool yourself as well - you are not invincible (generally) and still need to be skillful enough to back up your bluff. There is a fine line between foolhardy courage, and reverse psychology.
unquote
true or not

someones yankin ur plank about the shokk ball redeemer explosion and the suicide self destruct thingy

there is a piccy on neorox with huge exploding combo's, i asked neo about it and he told me it was made with a mod..

maybe about the same?

I'm sorry Towanda, I didnt mean to mislead you...
There are in fact no invisible jump boots in Overlord.

Honest.

Aye theres a Mod called UT overkill or something,all the weapons fire at a crazy rate and as many shockballs you can fit on the screen can be comboed.