sh...sh...sh...SHARK!!!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by LeXy
:nono:

here's a better idea...

hunt down the right winged extremist to extinction :whip:

Now how did politics get in here? I know I am a celeberity of sorts but please refrain from political pot shots. I am not a perfect man, but out of respect for my political party, my family, the Levy family, and the sharks I refuse to answer the question.

Natural Selection

You go swimming with sharks, makes you first in line for Natural Selection.

BTW: I have some picture of me and my wife catching sharks :)

Last edited:
We at the top of the food chain tend to get a bit... Cocky. Hopefully, we'll stop that and stop, you know, getting eaten so often.

OK, shark steaks grilled at my house! Bring your own beer!

BTW - Shark steaks in an Italian dressing marinate done on the grill is great!

..and if you're not a salad shooter, don't post like one. :D

Originally posted by syN-acK
OK, shark steaks grilled at my house! Bring your own beer!

BTW - Shark steaks in an Italian dressing marinate done on the grill is great!

..and if you're not a salad shooter, don't post like one. :D

What u mean not go in the water?Us norsemen have been catching whales with our bare hands for centuries, how u gonna do that if u dont get in the water?

My post didnt even remotely sound like I was a supporter of PETA or a freakin vegetarian. It was funny. Geezus, get off my ass. This tread was funny and friendly until you and Jinx decided to be assholes. You win. I wont be coming back. I have no interest in defending myself for no reason to people who just want to be jerks. Get a life or at least get laid and try not to call out my name please.

See ya Joe, Brain, Diggity. Probably the 3 best human beings playing this game. I Luv Ya and really miss you guys! Dawg, EQ, Gen and Cow, funny posts! You guys are always a riot and have THE BEST sense of humor. Thats a sign of intelligence you know ;) Thanks for the nice hellos everybody. Give me a shout sometime in tHc chat. We'll go play a few!

hf and gg's!

Bye!
:wave:

Damn emotional women. :shout:

Had a carrot for lunch! It felt good to not eat a shark today.

Last edited:
If it's a sign of intelligence, someone owes me some intelligence. Or at least a nice sign removal.

Also, I don't think they meant to come off as assholes, just chill. Everyone tends to say something offensive or misread someone. Misreading is VERY common here on this, fine interweb.

I still need to pop into IRC more often.

Also, pasta banana.

Last edited:
fwiw, i want my shark with a salad and perhaps a baked potato with sour cream and green onions. i have a salad spinner.......doesnt that put me in that group? :p

also, lemon pepper and a pat of butter on top does wonders. heh, ive been eating shark for over 20 years. i know better than to go where they can get a chance to bite me back. ;)

fs Beer, now uve gone and made me hungry:teehee:

Footnote: I try to offend ppl as often as possible and most ppl like me:)Dont get voted nicest person in the UTA for being an asshole, or was that the most stoned player? i forget, prolly the later:lol:

Take the piss fs:D