server 6

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Paa`

Don't Fear The Reaper!
Apr 2, 2002
UK
Running at 35 tickrate ?

got 40f6 there

or did i miss something about TIW ? :D

Wish the league admins would set all servers properly..

20-25 tickrate at most even for linux unless your using a really old linux version without the kernal patch then maybe 30 tickrate.

Paa` said:
Wish the league admins would set all servers properly..

20-25 tickrate at most even for linux unless your using a really old linux version without the kernal patch then maybe 30 tickrate.

Thank you for your valid opinion on how to set league servers, but without sounding like a stuck record, it is down to the server owners stipulating what tickrate they want to run their servers at; for the most part it feels a lot smoother running at the tr it is now.

ØPÍÛM said:
server 6 rocks :D

and keep a strong mini noobers :p:
You mainly used sniper last night vs coh so why you speak of the minigun? :P
suce ma bite :p:

because it's the way it should be , if u expect to run around with a sniper and headshot anyone in close fight u got the game wrong.
get close with ur snipe and u'll get mini raped , that's the way it should be imo!

Reactions: Mushroomhead
[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]Thank you for your valid opinion on how to set league servers, but without sounding like a stuck record, it is down to the server owners stipulating what tickrate they want to run their servers at; for the most part it feels a lot smoother running at the tr it is now.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your valid response on how the league servers are set, however i think the league admins need to act on things instead of doing nothing because this league is dieing badly.

Laggy servers
Outdated cheat protection
Lack of assault maps
Alot of junk in leagueAS

If you want my help on solving some issues or ideas on how to improve things feel free to PM me

Paa`

Paa` said:
If you want my help on solving some issues or ideas on how to improve things feel free to PM me

Nah, I'll create a thread here instead moaning about it.. That'll solve all our problems! :P

Paa` said:
however i think the league admins need to act on things instead of doing nothing because this league is dieing badly.

* See what the community thinks about TIW/Tickrate here
* See what the community thinks about new maps here

you don't want to 'improve' things or help this community, you just want to get your very own, selfish opinions to be implemented. If you really want to help this community you should first ask the people what they really want and respect their opinions

Last edited: