Server 6 IP

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Neo

Jun 8, 2001
Solihull, UK
Just to let u know (this was planned for ages) the IP of server 6 has changed to 193.201.70.16 (same port)

Dunno if spirit has informed any of the admins, it might cause some probs with matches so I thought I would tell u ere :)

DAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH FFS
you could have told us that 1 hour earlier please?

well we changed provider cus the gimp before was crap but then he said oh no u shud of told me about it and demanded we stayed for at least 1 month. So we went from 1 ip to another then back again and now we are back on our actual provider (like with the other boxes)

Nightmare but it was kinda out of our control.. :\

I didn't know this was happening yesterday - all you had told me was sometime towards the end of the momth Neo… An email or ICQ letting me know exactly what day and time would have been nice :(

If I had known exactly when it was happening of course I would of let league admin know :\