Server 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

.oOo.BLUB.oOo.

Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
is crap... infact it is so much crap that it'll make U quit UT. Playing on that is not playing... It's random events happening on your screen without you being able to control anything.

I'm pissed right now. Can't tell U how much, coz that'll get me banned...

fuck it i will then, plz forgive me sumtime what i bout to sya,
ITS A LAGGY ASS PIECE OF MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT| THATS NO GOOD FOR CLAN MATCHES< NICELY DONATED THOUGH, IT REALLY BOLLOX, CANT SEE MY OWN GUN, AND HENCE HAS FORCED ME TO QUIT PISSIN LAGGY FUCKED UP MATCHES ON UTA SERVERS. AND YOU MAY THINK IT CAUSE I/WE LOOSE, BUT IT AINT, JUST TIRED AND PISSED OFF AT ALWAYS PLAYIN A GAME WHERE STUPID BUTCH ASSIN BAD CON SIGNAL IS SHOWIN ON MY SCREEN WHILE PLAYIN.

WHILE IM PISSED OFF ID LIKE 2 STRESS SOME MORE POINTS ASWELL, MOST PPL SAY THEY HATED SPAMMIN, THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU ALL DO IT FS, YOU SAY YOU H8PPL WHO NICK AMMO ETC...BUT IN PUBLICS YOU ALL DO IT. WHY THE FUCK SAY WHO SHITTY AND LAME SUMMIN IS WHEN MOST PPL DO IT THEMSELVES IN PUBLICS.
FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, lemme just add: The future is GREEN FFS!!! Not like ol' lady keep talkin' shit about it being Orange.. That is a fookin lie and BLUB wont take it!!

The future is without Orange server hopefully...

its kinda laggy there, many clans already complained 'bout it being unplayable...

fuck it i will then, plz forgive me sumtime what i bout to sya,
ITS A LAGGY ASS PIECE OF MUTHAFUCKIN SHIT| THATS NO GOOD FOR CLAN MATCHES< NICELY DONATED THOUGH, IT REALLY BOLLOX, CANT SEE MY OWN GUN, AND HENCE HAS FORCED ME TO QUIT PISSIN LAGGY FUCKED UP MATCHES ON UTA SERVERS. AND YOU MAY THINK IT CAUSE I/WE LOOSE, BUT IT AINT, JUST TIRED AND PISSED OFF AT ALWAYS PLAYIN A GAME WHERE STUPID BUTCH ASSIN BAD CON SIGNAL IS SHOWIN ON MY SCREEN WHILE PLAYIN.

WHILE IM PISSED OFF ID LIKE 2 STRESS SOME MORE POINTS ASWELL, MOST PPL SAY THEY HATED SPAMMIN, THEN WHY THE FUCK YOU ALL DO IT FS, YOU SAY YOU H8PPL WHO NICK AMMO ETC...BUT IN PUBLICS YOU ALL DO IT. WHY THE FUCK SAY WHO SHITTY AND LAME SUMMIN IS WHEN MOST PPL DO IT THEMSELVES IN PUBLICS.
FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lOl

laffable I must say :D

Last edited:
Quote from Results Page:
-BoD-: GG shame we didnt have a full team. Server 3 plain sucks for most of BoD more than 1 ever has.So bollox is the future Orange ITS GREEN!! BLUB said so!
Shutup, your own fault, u didn´t had a full team, why whine now? ;)

Anyway, i get my coat and start running over the hill :D

Though I 've not tried server #3 I've tried other Orange servers..

And I'm still puzzled why they put their name on the servers :lol:
That gotta be the worst advertising I've ever seen :D

I think they just found some old Pentium 100 and thought.. Hey lets set up some UT servers. And lets cap the bandwidth too low.. :smash:

Bound for success the Orange way :boozer:

The future is yellow... ---> :moon2:

Last edited:
Compaies never just give things away. They're advertising.. ;)
Maybe the community is just not big enough to put more hardware/bandwidth money in..
That or their lines are screwed..

Hmm, had big probs with server1 last 2 nites myself... When it disconnects me it takes about 20 sec for me to beeing able to rejoin due to the fact im still on the server according to the server:confused:

Gonna try server 3 tonite :eek: because you made me courios if it really can be that bad. other orange servers have been pretty good to me :)

all i can say is for me...orange is very stable, tho not the best ping....and its far better than server1.....server1 couldnt handle saqquarra or woteva optis map was..in that test....its was horrible...thats y i never EVER play there :D

i seem to be able to join for 30 secs or so b4 getting kicked out - but in those 30 secs i cannot see any weapons (including enforcer) and cannot see other ppl - the few clan m8's that could get in said they got the message saying i had joined but could not see me. i have not had this problem b4 on any server, and it sounds pretty similar to what some ppl have described above...so surely something is wrong with the way the server is set up?

dont wanna bitch too much cos i know its free, and im gr8ful of having any league servers, but server 3 seems unplayable for lots of ppl so is anyone looking into it?

Server 3 is good for me (ping 100)
but somehow,

when i use RW on server 3, my ping goes above 350

really weird

yeah , server#3 is really good, @ least as good as my own dedicated dsl server with 32 player....:mad:

ok its free but if its unplayable....

...stick it back in 'yer ass orange! fs! :D

Howz about you shove your fuckin gay attitude up yer a$$.

If you have problems with the server feel free to report them to me or post them here, I will pass the info on to Orange. Russell @ Orange is a great guy and will do whatever he can to help resolve the problems, he actually reads this forum, luckily he seems pretty think skinned which is lucky cos you lot are fuckin thick in the head, but all ppl have their limits.

Once you have let us know about the problems, we will do what we can, if they persist for you, then dont fuckin use the server!

oh and a tracert is a little more useful than, "The server is laggin like a fuckin bitch".

Well lets get this into perspective, certain players on both teams had high pings (1000ms+) For 3 maps our team AVG was over 500Ms my ping was 50-60Ms but 10-20% pl. The reason we didnt have afull team was cos 1 player couldnt connect well could but then dropped.

Once you have let us know about the problems, we will do what we can, if they persist for you, then dont fuckin use the server!

So We can be excused from using server 3 even if the dispute things says we gotta play on it?? Ill take a guess that, that will be a no. So ranting dont fuking use it aint to helpful.

I think if a large % or majority of players are having trouble with it, it should be removed from the list until its sorted. Everyone appreciates that these servers are donated for nowt, but if they are unplayable for a lot of players or clans. They should be removed from official league server options. The problem would appear to be their international peering. Some international players get good pings other are just plain shite and unplayable.

Malfunction for example, cant even ping the 2v2 server!