Serenity

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well just saw the "complete" series firefly on dvd ... good stuff but pretty dissapointing that it stops rite when it gets realy interesting :( . 14 episodes thats a shame... well not the first good series that fox ruined be4 it could show its potential. as far as i understood it the movie is after the series so i waited to see it till i saw the series. Unfortunatly the movies aint beeing showed anymore in our cinemas and the dvd wont be out for another 2 month or so... seems like this series is hounted for me lol

The movie was ok, but the series are even better, although I agree with Rich that River is annoying in some episodes. But the interesting story / background with the good acting and funny remarks all over the place definately make it worth watching.

Hardcore said:
hm tbh i have never seen firefly. maybe it wasn't shown in germany at all?
and like fin i didn't actually miss anything in the movie.

Das kam auf premiere, musst du irgendwo runterladen oder die DVDs kaufen :D

"Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command."

Last edited:
THAT Serenity? Kinda old but idd good movie. Also series was cool. Pity they've made only one season.

The movie and the series were very very good, shame it didn't go any further!