September Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Unfortunately we have to see many clans leaving this month, but we also see some very old clans making their comeback. Due to the many leavers we have no playoffs, so that all leagues are open to add schedules.

Every clan that hasn't signed up a Clan Representative yet, do it here!
We might have a clan rep vote within the next months.

Standard Assault - Champs: -{CoH}-
Division #1
Non-Movers: B) AUT, C) SveK, E) TNT, F) CoH, H) dzz, I) LAG
Promoted: A) DoG, D) DFP, G)b33r @ 497 pts
Leavers: MoD, EaS

Division #2
Relegated: ADC @ 611 pts
Non-Movers: ud, bC, L0SS, SD, NAC
Leavers: P0L, FT, GaG, sF (forced removal to HZ)
HZ Leavers: time two assault

Pro Assault - Champs: -=[23]=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: 23, UF, 24, Amp, B!P, os, NAC, b33r
Leavers: EaS
HZ Leavers: ups

Insta Assault - Champs: »nßk«
Division #1
Non-Movers: nßk, P*I, omfp, BRG, B!P
Leavers: rWc

two-V-two Assault - Champs: »b33r«
Division #1
Non-Movers: b33r, MY, lod, eA, TN, µ, NgW, az, htp, DD, BM-AsF, Amp, A, A&O, TiJ, P0L, JiN, NAC
Leavers: GaG
HZ Leavers: KicK

Hi schedules and -ud- clan again. We officialy had played match last month(or this? 2.9) and they pick us for this month.

Last edited:
wtf??... ADC won 3 matches this month and 3 clans promoted to div 1 and we relegated tot div 2??

how lame, whatever.....

Promotion/Relegation
2) The Bottom Clan from each division (except the bottom division) is automatically relegated to the division below.
please don't start to blame us admins again, rather go and blame those clans who left mid of the month and gave away their points for free.

wtf??... ADC won 3 matches this month and 3 clans promoted to div 1 and we relegated tot div 2??

how lame, whatever.....

Yes, it's dumb because clans like LAG that clearly don't have enough players get free wins vs MoD & EaS, even though they lost their last 5 previous wars due to not having a proper team.
Standard Assault 27/08/2008 MoD 8 - 0
Standard Assault 26/08/2008 {[AUT]} 0 - 8
Standard Assault 23/08/2008 [ADC] 0 - 8
Standard Assault 17/08/2008 TNT 0 - 8
Standard Assault 26/07/2008 -{CoH}- 0 - 8
Standard Assault 20/07/2008 -)EaS* 0 - 8

I thought when a clan leaves it's usually that they don't give any points to the clans they don't play or even just force a tie. Seems a LOT more fair to clans like ADC who just struggled back from nearly folding to getting active players and fighting their way to div1 and actually winning their matches there.

TNT 8 - 0 -)EaS*
=[SveK]= 8 - 0 -)EaS*
-{CoH}- 8 - 0 MoD
-=LAG=- 8 - 0 MoD

I mean no offense, but SveK couldn't even beat a weak ~dzz~ team, LAG hasn't had a team in 5 matches prior to MoD war, just doesn't seam fair to ADC. Also shame on EaS for folding and just dropping points, and for MoD players for being too lame to show up to 8-0 wars, done a disservice to a bunch of friendly fellows (and twats) in ADC and the league imo**.

**thankfully no one actually cares about my opinion, including myself.

**thankfully no one actually cares about my opinion, including myself.

indeed... do your own businnes.. these are rules and facts. Why are u still careing about what append? .. who has been relegated can come bk the next month without problems i think, just wait 1 month.

Im saying it from June, i thought i was the only one who care about 2v2 :lol:

now u'r in 2!
2v2 league is dead.. everyone knows it. I suggest that this month admins watch who's active enough (<8 clans), so the next one we can have 1 good div and the rest inactive clans into the HZ (foced relegation) and who was already in the hz will be kicked.

I dont speak for all people from my clans but i say uta can get fucked now i will be removeing my clans if non can take over so have fun with ur last of the retard league :shout:

I dont speak for all people from my clans but i say uta can get fucked now i will be removeing my clans if non can take over so have fun with ur last of the retard league :shout:

Rules are Rules PM, if they'd work in your advantage, you wouldn't be here saying 'Thank you, uta.'
It's not the Admins/Uta's fault that 3 clans leave in one month, just respect it.

Not that I think it really matters but what happened to the 'old forfeit rule' where a leaving clan gave a shared forfeit to all of its matches (practically means everyone got the same amount of points from forfeit, in MoD's case I guess the difference is about 100 points between 1st and last forfeit).

Back in the days when one div1 clan left everyone hurried to schedule asap to get most points from forfeit hrhr :P

Rules are Rules PM, if they'd work in your advantage, you wouldn't be here saying 'Thank you, uta.'
It's not the Admins/Uta's fault that 3 clans leave in one month, just respect it.

im not putting work in on keeping clans going and get fucked over by a weaker league LAG should be div 2 not us so im not botherd anymore HF with the league :wave:

Not that I think it really matters but what happened to the 'old forfeit rule' where a leaving clan gave a shared forfeit to all of its matches (practically means everyone got the same amount of points from forfeit, in MoD's case I guess the difference is about 100 points between 1st and last forfeit).

Back in the days when one div1 clan left everyone hurried to schedule asap to get most points from forfeit hrhr :P
You mean shared forfeits. These are only made in cases of unscheduled games at the end of a month. But if the games were scheduled (as all of MoD/EaS games were) they just get forfeitted on the day they should have been played.

Erm..I'd like to schedule a pro match vs UF. Since pm is not available anymore could please anyone of UF contact me to arrange? msn or irc or pm me on these forums. Also i'll join uf irc channel sometimes!