September Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
I want to use this chance to thank several people who helped a lot in the past month to keep the league running. There are Martz, doh and Rel@x who helped out with the forums and IRC; Kipz who helped a lot with his two league servers and of course the new Admin team (Ajax, Cratos, Mym, Polle, Timo) which did a great job the past month!
Thanx every1, don't know what wouldve happened without your help.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Many leavers this month. Still 4 divisions in StdAS, and Div3 ProAS survived with only 4 clans!
Only StdAS League with playoffs and as they affect bottom division, it will be locked till these are complete. ProAS and iAS are open to add shedules.

Standard Assault - Champs: ->swap<-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)swap, B)AAK, C)AUT, D)MoD, E)UAS, G)SpR, I)-8-
Playoff : 1H)Humor vs 2A)st` - 2nd 19gmt RCserver - Humor won 8-6
Promoted: F)FDC @ 308/286 pts

Division #2
Relegated: E)Nil @ 711/473 pts
Non-Movers: B)FBC2, C)BO, D)AoR, G)KAN, I)R-C
Playoff : 2F)SveK vs 3F)24 - 2nd 20gmt utaserver#7 - SveK won 8-3
Promoted: H)ADC @ 304/294 pts

Division #3
Relegated: I)BiB @ 649/625 pts
Non-Movers: A)DWAP, C)SUYM, E)DFP, G)SK, H)Vlo
Playoff : 3B)CoH vs 4)ULL - 2nd 20gmt utaserver#6 - ULL won 7-9
Promoted: D)RES @ 314/258 pts
Leavers: c`

Division #4
Non-Movers: DoG, NAC, e, Amp, TaC, dB*
Leavers: PF, SAS, KotR, DS

HZ Leavers: nWo, PiP

Pro Assault - Champs: »¦PªC¦«
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)AAK, B)23, C)wKd, F)SpR, G)tf, H)pH, I)PaC
Promoted: D)Nil, E)24 @ 177 pts
Leavers: FxN

Division #2
Relegated: G)KAN @ 600 pts
Non-Movers: B)SUYM, C)UF, D)p~a, E)BO, H)PiP
Promoted: A)Amp, F)GTS, I)dB* @ 375 pts
Leavers: un

Division #3
Relegated: nWo @ 632 pts
Non-Movers: ¿??¿, DoG, NAC
Leavers: NS, DS

Insta Assault - Champs: »Fi«
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)ULL, B)SUYM, C)LG, D)DoG, F)Fia, I)Tco
Promoted: E)4FS, G)BiB, H)WoF @ 285 pts
Leavers: UC, BC

Division #2
Relegated: ¿??¿ @ 338 pts
Non-Movers: DB, KAN, FiG, FxR, b52, 1337, eVo, NaV
Leavers: nWo, TA, GTS (ruled inactive)

HZ Leavers: DTL, LTV

Last edited:
Reactions: AnTi
Aye, pink was never quite my colour, perhaps ReD's but..
Good job getting it ready as soon as the first day of the month :thumb:

usualy i would say go iggy go humor! but im afrait this time i have to be for st so that there might be some more movement in div2 this month (otherwise no1+2 will have 300 points in advance over the rest and everything below 4 gives u like 30 points a win) ie even if we win all 4 matches and together with last month we would have a total of 7/8 we wouldnt have moved a place compared to the beginning of august :S :hangover:

I guess that div 4 have to wait another 3 days again before we can arrange :o

Meh, pld for getting them up quickly :thumb:

All playoffs are done, StdAS now also open to add shedules.

Get your games sorted everyone!

thnx to Humor for an amazing game last night :thumb: was a thriller, needed the 2 map-win rule ;)

RighteousFury said:
usualy i would say go iggy go humor! but im afrait this time i have to be for st so that there might be some more movement in div2 this month (otherwise no1+2 will have 300 points in advance over the rest and everything below 4 gives u like 30 points a win) ie even if we win all 4 matches and together with last month we would have a total of 7/8 we wouldnt have moved a place compared to the beginning of august :S :hangover:

Sorry about that m8, you're still stuck behind for now, unfortunate for you guys.

Yea it was a nice match last night and towards the end of the match I was the only one that still wanted to go back to div2. The rest thought that we did well for once and should try div1 for atleast one more month :/

anyway well pld st' we enjoyed the match and we actually laughed instead of cursed on vent when we did some misstakes this time :)

in insta as <<FxR>> leaves it sais, but it doesn't :s i am the only one having acces to it and i didn't delte our clan :o

<<FxR>> requested to be removed from the insta league on 8th September. Contact me in IRC or ICQ pls if it aint the case

Status
Not open for further replies.