September Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
Standard Assault League (Generated: 16-09-2006 16:09)

Division #1

(-8-) vs. <)C0(> - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd
.:SnY:. vs. MoD - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd ??? - Being rescheduled
<)C0(> vs. MoD - Deadline 20th
MoD vs. TNT - Deadline 20th
«]KAN[» vs. <)C0(> - Deadline 20th
.:SnY:. vs. «]KAN[» - Deadline 20th
«]KAN[» vs. TNT - Deadline 20th
«]KAN[» vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 20th

Division #2

atP vs. [ADC] - Deadline 21st
{R-C} vs. FFS - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Schedule canceled
[»®«] vs. FFS - - Deadline 20st
~dzz~ vs. [»®«] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd

[»®«] - 2 more games

Leavers: ~[RE$]~
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League (Generated: 16-09-2006 16:10)

Division #1

-=[23]=- vs. U> - Deadline 20th
«]KAN[» vs. [NAC] - Deadline 20th
]NoD[ vs. [NAC] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Accepted

«]KAN[» - 1 more game

=]DoG[= - moving to HZ

Leavers:
HZ Leavers: [»®«]

InstaGIB Assault League (Generated: 16-09-2006 16:14)

Division #1

U&gt; vs. -RoF` - Deadline 20th - -RoF Rejected
U&gt; vs. =]DoG[= - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
SanTiTan vs. dfr. - - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
=]DoG[= vs. [»®«] - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected
SanTiTan vs. .»1337«. - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 22nd - Rejected

U> - 2 more games
dfr - 1 more game
R - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers: oZ.

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let us know.

Last edited by a moderator:
atP forgot to comfirm server booking, we scheduled for 24th 20:00GMT on server 4. Server 4 is now taken and I cba to reschedule with someone U can't get ahold of. We at NAC want to move this match to server 5, same date and time.

Regards [NAC]Blade

]NoD[ vs [NAC] pro match scheduled and confirmed. And if we're only required to play 2 matches in pro we want to cancel the challange of KAN. ]NoD[ got there first :P

XR from clan U> said they cba playing us so I asked them to forfeit but they neither want that so wtf I told him that we cant play after 21st of september, I guess he waits to schedule so I have to accept a match after 21st. gg nice tactic to get some points, xr

RighteousFury said:
nod already has 3 other matches in addition to the one vs you .....
Then PM me when U want to play. Seems like U don't have any addy to be contacted at, other than PM :)

Blade said:
atP forgot to comfirm server booking, we scheduled for 24th 20:00GMT on server 4. Server 4 is now taken and I cba to reschedule with someone U can't get ahold of. We at NAC want to move this match to server 5, same date and time.

Regards [NAC]Blade

For this match server #3 has been booked.

i contacted m1cr0 on IRC and resolved it for the 20th 7pm GMT, server #1 but due to the 3 day shite to book servers, we need an admin to book server for us if thats possible (with thanks) , for U> put our default maplist in, god knows what 23 uses lol

with regards

IP

Last edited:
IroquoisPliskin said:
i contacted m1cr0 on IRC and resolved it for the 20th 7pm GMT, server #1 but due to the 3 day shite to book servers, we need an admin to book server for us if thats possible (with thanks) , for U> put our default maplist in, god knows what 23 uses lol

with regards

IP
done

{R-C} vs. FFS schedule has been canceled due to R-C leaving HZ and not being able to play 4th match due to HZ leaving rules.

FFS has been added into [»®«] opponent list so both clans can meet required number of matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.