Sek 2 - Fdc 8

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Blondie

Jun 8, 2001
Germany
Bah, we were really unlucky this time. First we couldn't mangaged to get bridge final objective with enough time left. Then 3 ppl let a jumper pass for warhead on ballistic. Last but not least we lost rook by 2 seconds after over 2 minutes of awesome def with only 5 ppl. We didn't play bad, just chaotic. Execpt Siege, where we managed to def it over 8 mins. I hope we get this sorted soon, otherwise Tradolf's wish will come true and we go back to div5 ;)

GG FDC

it wasn't only bad luck
you could see FDC was very well organised..
We may have better individual skills but without a proper organisation you won't win :P

I know we never have that, but we can try it again with the good old tax :)

Greetz,

Phoe

I want to say thanx for tha nice match...
And remind tha Phoenix wot contract he signed on FDC forums :lol:

Thanx SEK

very well organised...

We always think we are organised like shit and the opponant is well organised :D

to be honest, playin BiB just before you did warm us up a bit, and to be really honest, i haven't had this much luck in a war ever...

the warloader was mine, and besides a bit of bad def (not seeing me) it was sheer luck in the end when i got flacked "ON" the switch and still had it

Frigate 3 people of you got flacked of by a switchcamper, allthough any of these could have gotten it, cous you can't physically block that switch, there's always a side free to touch it

Every bit of bad luck we had against BiB (which was a shitload) returned as luck in the SEK war

well played SEK, it was great fun! next time it's ur time for the good luck ;)

Last edited:
Although i wasnt there, I can see we got owned :P
Thats coz the Smurf :smurf: wasnt there to help sek :(