See yourself as you really are

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Suicidal

Here to inspire...
Jun 25, 2001
Tower of Babel
Try this , it is amazing that just from picking 8 colours what they can tell about you.

I had a go and this is what I got, i have to admit it was pretty bang on how i am....

At this time you are feeling "Up tight" and you are urgently in need of rest and relaxation. But perhaps even more than that you need to overcome that feeling that you have been "hard done by" and treated with a complete lack of consideration. Maybe you have, but whatever may have been the cause of your inherent anxiety, you regard the situation as intolerable. But you are sufficiently competent to turn that situation around. You have indeed overcome similar problems in the past - and really - this one isn't too different.

You are experiencing considerable difficulty trying to achieve your goals. As a consequence of this you are becoming more and more irritable. Your friends and acquaintances are finding it increasingly more difficult to appease or to reason with you.. You are the cause of your own problems .... Don't be so impulsive. It is your vacillation that can lead to problems and uncertainties. Ease up a little..

The way things are, you feel that you are stuck in a rut, there is not much you can do about it. You feel frustrated and inhibited...But if you can find a way to let yourself go, you may find that things aren't quite so bad as perhaps you thought they were. One consolation is that... since you are an extremely emotional individual, with the right person, you may be able to release some of that frustration and tension with some mutual tender loving care.

Recent disappointment has led you to become truly introverted. You are becoming suspicious of everybody and consequently you now feel that you are unable to trust anybody..Unfortunately it would appear that you are curbing your natural enthusiasm and imaginative nature ... perhaps this is because you are fearful that you may become over enthused and find that you could possibly be carried away by wishful thinking... You are keeping your distance to see whether attitudes towards you are sincere - but this watchfulness could easily develop into suspicion and distrust.

You are inclined to be too trusting and you feel that you need to be on your guard against the possibility that your endeavours and actions may be misunderstood. Too often you have been taken advantage of and you have been mentally abused. Now you are seeking a relationship which can provide peace of mind, where you can be yourself and not have the need to put on a false front...

That shit was so true. I'm not gonna post the results. That fuckin site just explained my complete personality to me fs

WOW I APPEAR TO BE A UTTER GAY BOY :/

You have always been on the move seeking affectionate, satisfying and harmonious relationships. Your ultimate goal has been the realisation of an intimate union in which there could be love, self-sacrifice and mutual trust. It has often been said that "True love is just around the corner"...and maybe... if you haven't found it as yet - you possibly soon will.

You are looking for something different. Your imagination has been working overtime and you are seeking adventure .. and you'd like to share that adventure ... the new experience with someone like yourself..Imaginative, Enthusiastic and Sensitive.

There are at times of everyone's life when "compromise" is the name of the game...and this is the time. So you have no alternative but to forgo some pleasures for the time being. You are capable of achieving satisfaction through physical activity.

Your will-power and stamina are in danger of being overwhelmed by excessive stress. Your resilience and tenacity have become weakened. You are feeling overtaxed, worn out and getting nowhere: but you continue to stand your ground. You feel that this unfavourable situation in an encumbrance which you could well do without, and you find yourself unable to make the necessary decisions at this particular moment in time to change anything...

The tensions and stresses that you have experienced of late have been the result of trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond your capabilities. You feel completely inadequate to cope with the situation and you would like nothing better to escape from it all ... and to be able to relax in a problem and pressure free environment where you can do your thing.