Secret tactics for Darkmatch against -=NPU=-

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

S

silverw

I think we need to resort to trickery and skullduggery for the friendly match against NPU on Sunday.

Here's the plan.

All the girls should try and lure Geno.cider behind a crate and find some way to keep him occupied while the boys press home their attack. ;)

Re: Secret tactics for Darkmatch against -=NPU=-

Sounds like a really good plan, :D just imagine what u girlies have to do to keep me there long enough.....:evil:

Anyway u will probably do very well on Sunday, darkmatch is a different deal amd I guess noone have got time to praxxy it much... ...I think it will be really fun...esp if the girlies will put their lil plan in action :evil: hehe

...Looking 4ward to a leathal close encounter...

Geno

I wonder what you could possibly do to keep him occupied ;)

:lol:

who is going to tke screenies? maybe we can blackmail somebody afterwards, might be useful for upcoming league match! ;)

DJ TRANCENDENTAL EUPHORIA >>>><<<< **D-SHOX** MIXIN' IT TO YA...!!! (I'm rulin' da decks now)... :smokin:

hey Silverlass :lol: ...u need to lure the whole clan behind them there crates be-4 yer boyz can press home...!!! :evil:

:rollin:

In a bit... ;)
**D-Shox**=[NPU]=

Last one turn on the light again';)

God! the things I do for England |I

Hope all you 8's appreciate my sacrifice ;)

:)

www.btinternet.com/~helen...ownice.jpg

Check this!

That's two ways to post a link to an image,

EzBoard help = Cool to help you out:)

Or just:
wownice.jpg

But that's a bit large:lol:

Ok Geno, soz if I wounded your pride :(

I hereby call it all off and won't disturb you again :)

yo yo YO...!!! :p

Geno and Silverlass...u guyz really know how to turn a thread into something resembling an Episode of frikkin' Neighbours... :smokin:

...and as the Good Honourable Elton-Fag would say...'Its-a no-ho sac-a-rifi-iace...no-ho sac-a-rifi-iace-hi-hiace...no-ho sac-a-rifi-iace-hi-hooo-iace-a-a-a-a...' :lol: :D

Well...anyone clued-up on Heterogeneous Solid-Catalysed Gas Decomposition Reactor Design...??? - ah well...back to da drawin'-board... :(

btw...we got our first point in Hockey on Sunday :eek: - drew 1-1...so a big shout out to the Birmingham Uni. Chem. Eng. Dept. Hockey Team please...!!! :cool:

I'll see you on the Beach...!!! - **D-Shox**=[NPU]=

Yeah what do you want to know D?

Just remember to take into account: Interfacial gradient effects, conc and temp, weisz-Prater Criteria, combined interfacial and intra particle resistances and some other stuff I cant remember :p

wow, too expensive words, especially cause i'm drunk,
i go too sleep, goodbye...