screenies of the BO vs IAS match

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

omg you suck! How come you lost to the BO team? :p:
Seriously, you aint my idols anymore.. I always wanted to become like you guys but i dont wanna loose against the bo team lmao! :P

Sry guys that i was not there at the match, but i had a spanish lesson yesterday. I hope i can play next match and than i hope we will win!
Because i want to stay one more month in div 2!

Greez your Lady

I'm sorry 2, had to set the famely before UT...(hmm, have to sort out my priority's... :D )

Well, any way there was no need for BO to describe us as a "n00b standard maps clan ", "whit out tacs"... :( This tell's more about BO than us ;)

Next time we meet BO, it will be a different match. :D
(not that I will make a diff, but we has other players that can :D )

My first match in about 2 months, our first loss in 2 months. :eek:

It was a bad night for us, I had to look after my kids last night, so even when i was in the server I was not always playing (on top of that I have only played UT 2 or 3 times in the last 2 months). 2 other players played when originally thay said they could not but gave up other stuff cos we were short,. and generally we were not in the mood.

BO were shite :fingers: , we were worse.

well,BO match comment is not really cool.
match was cool till astheno,i always get pissed after wating 20 minutes there :(

I broke *=)IAS(=*'s 2 month unbeaten streak, it must be me.

Who's bottom?

11/20 screenies say me :D

Last edited:
very low match comment by bo but i already told p00f that although i doubt it changed anything...
wasnt our game at all last night i believe
i for my part was not in the mood to play and im still angry with me for playing that game :\