Scotty Insta Clan

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SkullSquasher

Aug 6, 2001
Scotty Land
Lo folks was thinking of starting a all scotty insta clan but obviously it would depend on how many was interested,so let me know, at least we could all understand each other on ts2 :P

tr00, i think red wishes he was scottish, mind you i think 95% of english wish they were scottish too hehehehe :clap:

I was thinking of joining an insta clan so this one would be cool, but I'd need to learn some launches first so if you're bothered you might want to trial me instead of just take me :)

SkullSquasher said:
Lo folks was thinking of starting a all scotty insta clan but obviously it would depend on how many was interested,so let me know, at least we could all understand each other on ts2 :P
That is very true. :poke: :P

j@ckel said:
:nod:

Useless said:
I was thinking of joining an insta clan so this one would be cool, but I'd need to learn some launches first so if you're bothered you might want to trial me instead of just take me :)
013_MR641.jpg