Scotland v England Tonight!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

twnZ

Oct 12, 2004
UK
:hm: :uhh:

Edit:

Teams probably

England: Riv, Wish, MyM, Sphere od /fu2
Scotland Inspire, twnZ, Shock, Joko, Morph/D1sk/Useless

Depends on whos Avail tbh :X

Last edited:
I wish we had some more notice - this would be a great match to have a UTV broadcast for.

England1 just got off from a very disappointing loss to NA2 last night and right now they have everything to prove. Scotland has a great squad, with Insp!re, Twnz, d1sc, Shock and Useless, but on the negative side they have Joko and Morph (just kidding m8s :P). England also has a good team, X-Bomb, MyM, fu2, od^ and uZi. Both teams have tremendous frag-power but the real decision in this match will be not MyM's vast knowledge of telebugs but who can get a team on such short notice. This will be another intense match and I hope the best clan wins :thumb:

I think that england needs uzi who is at work tonight (i think he is). Scotland has got a good team, maybe a bit too many people who can only defend upfront, but should be a close war. Esspecially if England performs as well as they did versus NA :rolleyes: :lol:

Wish and Riv are good additions for Englands team. I really don't know who is going to win, could go either way. The team with the best teamplay wins.

smantie said:
I wish we had some more notice - this would be a great match to have a UTV broadcast for.
UTV would be fun, if both teams accept UTV I'm sure some one can broadcast.

England1 just got off from a very disappointing loss to NA2 last night and right now they have everything to prove. Scotland has a great squad, with Insp!re, Twnz, d1sc, Shock and Useless, but on the negative side they have Joko and Morph (just kidding m8s :P). England also has a good team, X-Bomb, MyM, fu2, od^ and uZi. Both teams have tremendous frag-power but the real decision in this match will be not MyM's vast knowledge of telebugs but who can get a team on such short notice. This will be another intense match and I hope the best clan wins :thumb:
Sweden vs NL2 would have been very entertaining aswell, i guess.

YER bring it on!

i hope both teams are well prepared tacs/launching wise.

gonna be very intense, i think scotland wins 8-6 if they keep up their teamwork!

UTV would be fun, if both teams accept UTV I'm sure some one can broadcast.

Perhaps Ase, Mc or Popioul is around tonight :) It just seems not too many people will be available to watch on such short notice :( I'll try

So i assuming it has counted as a loss, and every team can now break rules and use as many players from 1 clan as they want?
The rule about how many players should be allowed into one team is a crappy rule anyway. Look at swedens team, they don't play in the same clan at this moment, but they still have 3 years of experience together. Same thing last IAC, it was -8- vs the rest. Who cares tbh!

I understand that it is pretty disappointing to lose vs NA2 (who are not as skilled as most of the players in englands team) by ping disadvantage. But still, didn't we all know this was going to happen when we allowed non-european countries into this cup (and especially a team with html).

did they have 4 players from same clan at the same time? :satan:

Hai ping!

Btw for me i get like over 200ping to USA but for example HTML get around 100 in europe which makes my ping double sad :lol:
is it better from USA to europe than from europe to USA?

Last edited:
Pete last iac england did use the rules proper never had more then x amount of players playing from the same clan.

Untill ofc the ko stages but the rule was lifted there.

The rule about how many players should be allowed into one team is a crappy rule anyway. Look at swedens team, they don't play in the same clan at this moment, but they still have 3 years of experience together. Same thing last IAC, it was -8- vs the rest. Who cares tbh!

I understand that it is pretty disappointing to lose vs NA2 (who are not as skilled as most of the players in englands team) by ping disadvantage. But still, didn't we all know this was going to happen when we allowed non-european countries into this cup (and especially a team with html).

rofl deadly
wasnt u who crying last time around that 5 -8- players + wish was pointless, that it couldnt have been beaten, now that the rules have changed in u are now reversing what u said? that its ok for playres from same clan to play together. Rules are rules, and if u cant enforce them then dont bother with them, as far as i am concerned i can go into my next match with a bot installed and i should be 100% safe from any punishment, cause thats what has happened here.
And this is why it should be EAC, with NA special invite, its pointless even trying to play on there server

Last edited:

I laughed out loud when I read that.

@ Everyone:

There will be no further discussion of possible rules infraction in this thread or any other thread in these forums where it isn't necessary. The admins are discussing it in the private forums and we will come to a conclusion - don't expect it to be today however, and my apologies to Eng1 for this problem and to NA2 for the wait up. I've spoken with NA2 captain, evaluated the rules and posted the complaints I recieved - the admin team will work to decide the fate of that match, but that is in the past and a good player/team has a short memory - for the moment I suggest England have one too.

I've just PM'd Popioul, Ase, McNiell, Basdo and CeCe in hopes that they can set up a UTV broadcast for tonight's match - if anyone reading this can do broadcast a UTV match please contact me or Farac via forum PM. I shouldn't be available until 19:00 or so (still haven't slept) and so if you have the know-how to fix things up yourself please do so :P This should be a great match and it's not to be missed! :D