Schedule Update

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

Crazy Squirrel

Sorry to moan, but isn't about time we had a schedule update? I've got all FJS games booked over the past week, just like to know if there are any conflicts with bookings etc..

So any estimate of when we'll have the update?

Re: Schedule Update

yeah :(

it hasnt been updated in years :p

no seriously, it really needs a update, i wanna know as well if all our matches are set or if i have to reschedule!

Trust Crazy Squirrel to moan.

You got anything better to do m8 ? You complain about the RZ, the league table, now the schedule !

FFS !

Kawada

Kawada maybe you're just a bit too fast here??

Squirrel has a valid point imo, after booking the matches, it would be nice some time soon to see if evrything is in order, or we need to rearrange some matches, a friendly querry... why the harsh reaction? As I think we've all pointed out, shaitan is doing a great job updating the league... but ffs, that shouldn't mean we can't ask when we can expect a schedule update does it?

Give it a rest m8, noone is attacking you, shaitan or the league, so just: CHILL!!!

:p

Whats RZ?

League table, havn't complained about that for over a month. :)

And all I want to know is

any estimate of when we'll have the update?

From my point of view we have a match in 2 days and I don't want to have 12 or so people waiting online if we don't have a server.

Sorry, but I'm too busy to update the schedule. I'll try but I doubt it will be done.

It all happened too quickly to organize for someone else to do it, but something will be sorted.

Crap, but unavoidable i'm afraid.

:( Thx for the info m8

If you forward em all to me i'll sort through em, erm hmm :)

Is the server bookings "by date" un updated as well? And also, is it possible to double book? POssible to book on an what looks like empty spot, receive confirming email and still be out of server??

And to add im absolutely not trying to get anyone do anyones job here i just wonder how it works ( i dont know how the bookings work)....

Hehehe @ Second.

M8, I think there is some more history about this than you realise.

This guy has complained about things over and over again.
As I said in my first post, please re-read it.

I have a valid point, if you understand or not.
You guys just need to realise, that admin have RL too, we aren't at your becon call. If something isn't updated, give us a break, and don't expect it done within 5 minutes.

I get the same @#%$ with the Record Zone. Although the majority of people are very respectful, there are always those, that send you a record, 5 minutes later, "WHERE IS MY RECORD" ........

Kawada

:lol:
u couldnt be talking about me could u ;)
nah u said u were busy and i let u go :)

No Lightty, believe me, I have TONS worse than you.

:)

Kawada

yeah so PUT MY RECORD UP NOW!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
:)

~~~no flame contained in this post~~~~

Kawada..Crazy is just trying to find stuff out, m8, he doesnt voice his opinion in a manner which gives a premise for flame/retaliation etc which some people seem to do (with or without knowing it) and i aint naming names so dont ask me! :p anyone asks is it utlords lightning - no comment :p

if people cant do updates then thats no problem cos as ive always said after all, its only a friggin game :)

peace out though....everything is great in the league and i personally (dunno about anyone else) am having a great time :) do u care? u will do :)
what am i saying? dunno hink 6litres of caffeine infested drinks have gone to my head but i love you guys and gals!! :) )))))

[edit] yellow smilies hurt my head..need some more colour please :evil: [edit]

Ouch getting hot in this thread, less of the flaming please Kawada. :)

I'm not complaining, sorry if you misunderstood me. I am just concerned about a league that I love and enjoy. This league needs a scheudule to work efficiently. If it doesn't it causes problems with the matches, clans, and the players. As a clan leader I don't want to see problems with my clan and players. And I don't want to see problems in the league. Thats not to say i don't accept that problems can and will occur as admins have other comitments. But if I can help give awareness to a possible problem such as this is that not good? At least we now know there is a problem and try to solve it.

All I ask above is for any estimate of when it will be done. I do not demand that its done this minute. It would just be nice to have a status update. Steelhorn provided that and I thanked him for it. I even offered to take over the workload in a light hearted kind of way.

I congratulated Shaitan a few times over the last month and in the thread in the league forum. I even helped him out on one occasion ;) . He's doing a blinding job with the points, and I really appriciate the effort and time he puts in to making things run smoothly.

I even supported you (from what i can remember) when you took over the record zone. I suggested an idea on your thread. I even ICQed you later in the month to see how you were getting on with it and if you had thought about what structure changes (if any you were gonna make).

I complained a little a few months ago about FJS matches being set up late. During the thread I thought I was quite friendly in my conduct considering my players were biting my head off for 30mins whislt another clan was on the server on our time. Recently Matty has been just about on time for every single game we've had and man have i appriciated it. And I told him so. I sent him ICQs after every server he set up for us, and i still try to. Another Blinding bit of work.

I've offered a few times to do various bits for utassault. I offered to take over the points at the ends of Eqs Month. I added a suggestion that 3 admins do the points, one for each division or something, and that I could be one of them. Shaitan got the job, no hard feelings as hes doing well. And re my offer to do the schedule for the month i've decide it's a truly serious offer that. I'm going to talk to Steelhorn and see if it is an option. I understand that he hasn't been able to it and am now offering my assistance.

Sorry for typing so much. I try not to offend in my postings I just want to get along with everyone. I love this league and do appricate you admins, sorry if I wasn't clear about that and for any misunderstandings.

Thanks.

Squirrel I am not flaming, I am just asking for some understanding.

Kawada

no
now squirrel go fetch my slippers and let the border colly in. I will retire for the night by the fire

Bah, we still gotta get in div 2 from bottom div 3....