schedule tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
I wanna say sorry in advance if it allready has been mention or it allready is in work!

I am really missing 2 things on fraghub.

• Right now the schedule tables only show the day and the clans. I would like to see at least the time aswell (and Server would be nice too)
  • There should be the oportunity to click a link in the schedule tables (e.g. the names of the playing clans) to see the details like maps and stuff.
I am matcharranger and its hard for me to schedule matches if i dont know the time when my clans play, because sometimes i have to schedule on same day. And not allways a teamm8 of the specific clan is available to tell me what time and server it is.

I am pretty sure that there are some more ppl that would like these changes, especially when you play in UTA and fraghub at the same time.

I i missed a link or something that allready shows me what i am looking for then slap me plz ;)