Satan (2010) HD 1080/720p Xvid-Bamzz

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

how you make the intro/outro shit :D

You have two options:
First work your ass off in 20 years to have money for hiring Angelina Jolie for 2 hours, then start to shot with your HD camera and render this cool bullets in some wicked 3D animation program. And after maybe 1 year your done with Outro and intro and will probably be in personal economic bankruptcy..

Or you look at Wanted (2008) and thinks, wtf these are a cool scenes for intro and outro, but intro is reverse in movie so I have to make it play backwards to show right way, and the outro you just put in some cool slomoeffect in the original scene. Ding Dong! With some wicked editor program like Sony Vegas iBamzz have saved his money and can live happily ever after :satan:

Useless part seems to be most appreciated and nice to hear quality was satisfying even on 720p. When I used my custom matrix it saved around 3GB on 1080p version and 1,8GB on the 720p version :eek:

Last edited:
where did you learn how to set one up?
what does it do?
easy to explain?

i herd you get nuk3d for custom matrices a lot :D

where did you learn how to set one up?
what does it do?
easy to explain?

i herd you get nuk3d for custom matrices a lot :D

Simply its a ground structure for the encoder (Xvid) to work with, how to optimize the compression
best for your application. You cant use one single matrix for all movies, because its dependent on the
raw footage you use. Is it a slow drama movie or a action movie or worst case an UT99 Movie with "moving camera".

FPS games is like you hold a moving camera in your eyes ALL the time, thats why you cant compress a 8min long UT
movie as hard as a action movie because there you have almost always a camera that doesnt move.

UT Movie 8min like 700MB (Moving camera 100%)
Action Movie 1h40min 700MB (Camera still 95%)

So find a Matrix that suits UT movies are hard because you have much more movement than an ordinary movie.
Almost all Matrix are made for ordinary movies but there are some that are better for UT movies than others.
I have been working on this Xvid setting for almost 1 month, to adjust the size to a normal level but still have
some decent quality.

I started with a Matrix called sixofnine.
Target Quantizer should never be larger than 2, using 1 dont give you better quality only bigger file :satan:

Last edited:
I have also some video clips at You Tube from my "race car" if you click for my videos :lol:
It´s a tuned V70R AWD with 340hp with double exhausts :satan:

the quality and editing were awesome i wish i could have spend that much time for the quality of my movies :P

the content was soso but i guess it due to the fact that u just stared collecting demos.

GJ was fun to watch

u did use movieunreal right?

"I used Movieunreal for video and windows "build in" audio recorder
for audio. To edit and make movie I used Sony Vegas Pro. For final
compression, Xvid and Mp3, I used Virtualdub with custom MPEG matrix."

:satan:

Nice movie Bamse. I liked the really high quality and how you put the scenes together. Good looking slomo scenes, the slomo sound sounds so cool :D

The content wasn't that high though IMO. It wasn't always Bamse on dunderhonung so to speak :satan: except for the double save at lifts on gol2, the ultra at the end riverbed3 and the 1v1 with Useless. But was still enough to entertain me so GJ Bamse.