[Santa-Bart] fullversion of HL2 for ya

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bart

Mister Mediocre
Jan 10, 2002
Germany
After i bought the Orange box i'm allowed to give my previous HL2-fullversion to one of you.
It's so called "steam-gift"

If you are interested give a yell here or poke me at steam. My accountname at steam is "bartio12345" ;)

Well I've never played HL...Actually I've never played a computer game..except UT, so I guess it's a serious request :)

ps..does it require skill??? because then it might be to difficult for me :(

Just saw that Manuz alrdy yelled. Sry Manuz, but Hue is old and will die soon anyway, so let's give him abit fun in his last decades ;)

Well I've never played HL...Actually I've never played a computer game..except UT, so I guess it's a serious request :)

ps..does it require skill??? because then it might be to difficult for me :(
well the skill to move, hold a mouse and be able to trigger the left mousebutton ;)

Overall you need to have valves steam.
Anyway, pm me ur emailadress and i'll let steam send you this gift ;)

huey is a blasphemist for never playing HL2, one of the best games ever made.

Actually they said I should recieve a new email with a new redemption code :P

Nevermind..I know it came from a good heart :P

I just got Far Cry and was really looking forward to it. Apart from the nice outdoor island areas it's just HalfLife + Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Nothing new indoors at all. Big disappointment :(

Apart from the fact that the difficulty setting can be interesting to play with... on easiest its like a good old fun action shooter (Let em 100 all come same time!!) On hardest its a bit of splintercell/Hitman like, cos when you make noise or get spotted your pretty much dead :lol:

EDIT: not to mention the fun stuff you can do on easy... like bording patrol ships with a small motorboat :lol: Or fight a Helicopter with your paraglider firing a P90 onehanded at the doorgunner :rofl:

I just got Far Cry and was really looking forward to it. Apart from the nice outdoor island areas it's just HalfLife + Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Nothing new indoors at all. Big disappointment :(
The big plus of FarCry is, that you have huge outdoor levels with multiple ways to specific objectives, a smart AI and good graphics.
on the other hand you've a very simple story.
If you were dissappointed by FarCry, you don't have to think about Crysis. Crysis is like FarCry, just with pimped graphics, more physics and aliens instead of those ape like experiments.

Did you play Deus Ex1 and SystemShock2 yet?
I won't try to describe you how brilliant both games are, but you can believe me that they really are.
Unfortunally the graphics ain't "State of the art", but this won't bother you, because if you start playing, you won't get botherd by the bad graphics.

Bad graphics make you feel sick? Then take a look at "The Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay". Unlike the movies, the game is pretty good. An interesting story with nice gameplay (MELEE FIGHTING in first person!)